Keefe's P.O.V

The girls snuck in here while Fitz and Dex went downstairs to get mallowmelt and stole all of our clothes. And I have a way we can get them back. " Hey Dex have you ever heard of the brainwave elixir?"

" Yeah. Why?"

" Because I think that would be the perfect way to get back at the girls."

" What does the brainwave elixir do?" Fitz asks.

" It temporarily lets the first person the drinker sees control what the drinker does and sometimes says." Dex explains to Tam and Fitz.

" Your right Keefe that is a great way to get back at the girls." Fitz says. " What do you think Tam?"  

" I think it's a great way to get back at them though I wish someone besides Keefe thought of it so I don't have to agree with his idea." Tam says grumpily.

" Normally I would tease you about that. But right now we're at war, A Prank War." I say.

" Ok so all we have to do is get each girl in a separate room of each other and with one of us with each of them and then find a way to get them to drink the elixir." Fitz says. 

" Well when you put it that way it sounds easy." Tam says ever the doubtful one.

" I think I can make it so if they breath it in then it will still work. . ." Dex says trailing of.

" So what we pour it onto a flower of spray it onto something and get them to smell it." I ask scepticaly.

" Yep. Just let  me leap over to Slurps and Burps to grab the elixir." Dex says leaping away.

" Ok so who's going with each girl?" Tam asks.

" umm. I don't know." Fitz admits.

" Draw names out of a hat?" I suggest weakly.

" Keefe who do you like?" Fitz asks.

" Why?"

" Because I like Sophie and if we paired up with our crushes that might work. Then we would have an excuse for having the flowers." Fitz explains. 

" Oh in that case I may or may not like Marella." I say shyly. " And who might you like Tam?"

" Why would I tell you?" Tam says.

" I know who he likes." Fitz says.

" Oh who who who!" I say practically giddy.

" He likes my sister." Fitz says smiling.

" How would you know that?" Tam asks blushing.

" Oh well. Whatever I know Dex likes your sister Tam." I say shrugging.

" WHAT!" Tam yells.

" Tam it's cute." Fitz says.

" Ok. Whatever. So we're each going to go with our crushes and give them a flower that they will smell it and boom mind control for an hour." Tam replies.

Then Dex shows up with the elixir and we spray it on the flowers and then we get all set up.

" Um guys. I have one question." Dex asks.

" Yeah Diznee." I say.

" What are we going to if the girls won't come with us?" 

" We drag them out of the room and tell them that you need to talk to them." Fitz says. 

" Ok." Was our collective reply.

I left to find Marella and the other boys went to find their 'dates' aka victims. Turns out they were all in Biana's room. Immediately they were all on their guard. " Relax girls we just want to talk." 

" Umm ok." Biana says cautiously.

" Biana I need to talk to you." Tam says.

" Sophie I need to talk to you." Was what Fitz said.

Next was Dex, " Linh I need to talk to you."

Then it was my turn, " Marella I need to talk to you too."

 In turn each of the girls said" I guess."