Since 6ix

"Where the hell is my money tanisha" she must
think shit sweet "you think because you suck my dick from time to time you ain't gotta pay up"
"ii-I- i"
"I don't know what world your living in but pop back in to fucking reality real quick cause shit can go left real talk" I was taught not to put my hands on females but this girl is pushing it
"I can get you ya money I can pull a couple of strings I can get it to you next week" she said
I stared at her she must think I'm stupid (smirk)
"Hahaskkkkkhahaskkkk" I laughed
"What's funny" (change of tone)she said
she had the audacity to catch an attitude and try to play me like I'm stupid in the same day,in the same damn hour.
" you, your goofy ass,if you think imma let you get a week to get me my fucking money".
"see what imma do is give you 17 hours to get me my money starting now" she scurried out of my site.
Why must people get a little attention and then act different you ain't nun but a bag of chips.
"key we got trouble out front" one of keys workers said.
"Ight I'll be out in a minute"
It's always something can a nigga just chill smoke a blunt listen to some throwbacks and just be stress free with someone who will be my best friend my ride or die and my lover is that too much to ask .
"What's the problem pryce"
"Seems like rodell been stealing product for two weeks straight" (key palms his forehead from annoyance)
"Why steal from me all you had to do was ask we in this business to make money so we all can eat don't be selfish, pryce take him down to the basement have rondo and smino do whatever" (key spoke as he was walking to the front door)
"Ight foo you still tryna go down to 25th ave to get some crawfish"
"Most def go handle that meet me there foo Ight"
"Be safe key"
"I will foo don't go soft on me"
"Nigga shut up you know damn well the blocks been hot cops out here stopping niggas just for wearing a Durag"
"True but you already know me I'm good"
____________________________________
I pull up in front of the crawfish spot and see pryce already posted in a booth
I walk in and head straight for the booth
"Nigga I know you lying, you ordered some fries"
"Nigga you was taking to damn long on my soul I thought I was finna die"
"On my damn soul you trifling"
"Yeah Ight"
Waiter comes up to our table before pryce can say anything else
"Hi my name is Lisa and I will be your waiter today would you gentlemen-like to start off with drinks"
"Can I get a sprite"
"Can I get an Oreo shake"
"Of course I'll be right back with your drinks and take you're guys orders"
"Ight thank you" (waitress walks away to the the kitchen)
"Key you cant tell me she ain't built weird" (pryce said while starring at the kitchen)
"Stop dogging the waitress before she spit in our food"
"I wish she would I'll blow this bitch up when it comes to my damn food" (pryce said getting hyped)
"Chill here she come"
"Here's your Oreo shake and here's your sprite"
"Thank you" *In unison*
"Are y'all ready to order" (waitress pulls out note pad and dull pencil l)
"Yeah let me get the special spicy crawfish with everything corn potatoes all that and some fries"
"Pryce one day ya skinny ass gonna have a stroke"
"Yeah yeah order fezzie"
"Can I get the crawfish special with no corn"
"Will that be all "
"Uh ma'am I have a question "
"Nigga "
"Have you ever thought about taking some of ya tit-"
"That will be all"
"Mhmm" ( waitress takes menus)
We got our food and dugout
"Key I'm out I gotta go get this popsicle sucked you know what I'm saying"
"Go to jail foo"
We head our separate ways pryce going to fuck while I handle business and go to bed ain't nun to it I just wanna be with my girl no drama that is all,hopefully I meet her soon and she sweep a nigga off his feet or some shit.