Russian cremes

2 months later
Anna POV 6
It's been two whole months,me and Key been talking for a minute.He's cool to be around I just can't let my guard down. I've been trying to keep a little distance.I don't want him thinking I'm some easy bitch He can just play with. I think he's caught on. wish me luck.

"Anna" key yelled my name he's been trying to talk to me but I've been blowing him off and the one time i agree to go over to Kennedy's house she invites her nigga claiming she "needs some dick" but knowing her nigga knows key of course key is gonna tag along with his light skin ass.i hear loud stumps coming down the hall i'm hiding in Kennedy's bed room in her closet behind her clothes.the door opens i quickly cover my mouth."Anna i know yo ass is in here just come the fuck out got me running and shit ole childish ass" key said sounding frustrated i slowly stand up and  come out the closet. key stares at me as if hes trying to read me. i look away  i feel his eyes watching my every move. "why are you ignoring me" key said dangerously calm getting straight to the point i love  how straight forward he is. "i don't know" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"you do know you just don't want to say it" he said.why must he be like this trying to understand me nobody has ever tried to understand me."just let me in Anna i'm not like these bum ass niggas your used to fucking with" he said moving closer to me, "i know" i said "if you know then why are you ignoring me" he yelled key was loosing his temper, "because i'm scared" i yelled back."scared of what Anna" he said in my face. " falling for you" not breaking eye contact with him i will not back down not after opening up to him. key looked at me as if i was dumb. "Anna why didn't you just say that instead of leavening me unseen looking mad stupid" he said pulling me into his arms. i hug him back "i didn't know how to fool i'm a whole nigga in these streets" i spoke earning a belly laugh from key "shawty you mad funny" he said looking down at me "i know" i said looking up at him smiling. "don't do that dumb shit again just talk to me i'm here to listen" he hugged me tighter "i wont i promise". we head back to the living room and see Kennedy and pryce basically dry humping on the couch. "we heading out oh horny dogs" key yelled startling them, "anna lock my door please", "i will" i yelled back me and key closed the door behind us while i locked it key walked over to his car to unlock it. he opened my door an waited for me to get situated.he walked around and got in. as we pulled off i grabbed the aux. i decided to play some old school music.as tupac was playing in the background there was a peaceful silence between us. 

"shawty do you smoke" key asked pulling in to MINI MART "sometimes" i replied "you know how to roll up" he asked looking at me. "yes nigga,aye get russian cremes" i yelled as he was getting out the car. he stopped in his  tracks real quick. "whatchu know about those" he said smiling mad hard. "can you just get them for me" i said pouting "shawty thats all a nigga smoke" he closed the door behind him and headed into the store i went on my phone and started scrolling the car door opened and key entered we pulled off "we finna go to my house","ight fool".

we pulled up and hoped out he unlocked the door when i tell you his house is mad beautiful i mean that shit was bomb as fuck. "beautiful home" "thanks" he replied we went upstairs i guess up to his room i take my shoes and jacket off and jump on his big ass bed you know back when ti and tiny show first started and  in they intro they be on that big ass bed that's how big it was. i moan this shit felt so comfortable. i was in my own little world until someone had ruin it key crawled on the bed and put his back on the head board turned on the tv martin popped  up started to roll up. the way he be focused is a big turn on the way he bites his lip,the way his forehead gets them lines,  just everything. "your turn shawty" he passed me the tray with the wraps and weed and i get to work i like mines fat after i was done i asked for the lighter he passed it to me. i spark up and take a big pull as im holding it i see key starring at me so i decide to tease him i sit on his lap grab his face and release the smoke he gladly grabs my face and inhales the smoke next thing you know i kiss that niggas neck  i get to kissing up and down i decide to take it a little further and suck on that shit i gotta mark my territory.i can fill his dick rising through his shorts he rolls us over and pins me down "you playing a dangerous game shawty" he growled i couldn't help myself i busted out laughing when i  tell you this boy was furious i mean that shit "you stay be playing to much" he said frustrated "i'm sorry daddy"i gotta chill he looked mighty pissed." anna come here" i crawl to him he grabbed me by my throat just right, "you be acting so damn childish" he said while his other hand to grab mines and touched his man hood "look at what you did got me hard and shit anna" i couldn't help myself even though im a virgin i be watching porn and they be grabbing that shit. "im a virgin Mr" i smile up at him he smiles and says "perfect"  he laid me down on my back on the bed pulled my shorts off. from that point on the rest is history 

bad ending but i had to give yall something