On my soul

Anna and her friends pulled up at the club Kennedy new the bouncer so they walked straight in Anna really wasn't very comfortable but she didn't want to kill the vibe as they walked over to the bar Anna couldn't help but feel someone starring at her she took a quick look around and didn't see nothing so she ignored it. "Give us a round of shots with salt an lime to chase it" Kennedy said to the bartender who was obviously checking her out "me and Darlene are finna go dance" Naomi said Darlene and Naomi both took a shot and made there way through the crowd towards the dance floor .I'm not really a drinker knowing Kennedy she's finna make me take at least 3 to make me at least tipsy"here drink this" she handed me two shots and took the rest I could feel the liquid run down my throat leaving a burning sensation Kennedy left me at the bar all by myself once again I feel as if someone is starring at me I look up and make eye contact with this man he has hazel eyes and a smirk on his face.

Me and Pryce had some business to take care of tonight at one our new clubs that just opened up everybody and they mamas have been here so far this place is banging "key que and his folks are finna be here in like 5-10 minutes" pryce spoke as I stared at the door I couldn't keep my eyes off this woman that just walked through the it seemed as if she didn't wanna come here "nigga where you even listening to half the shit I was saying". "No" pryce looked at me as if he was surprised "they here let's go get this over with" we head off to the back to one of the private rooms and get straight to the point que didn't wanna take the offer but he had to if he wanted to breathe I head back over to my vip section and see the woman again but by herself she looks around feeling my stare we make eye contact I smirk knowing she was looking at a nigga she breaks the eye contact and gets up i take that as my Cue and make my way through the crowd

Searching for one of my friends in this crowded ass place was freaking difficult, if another bimbo with cheap perfume step on my foot one more time. "Anna come here sis" Darlene yells out for me, as I head over there I notice them with some niggas I don't know in I'm guessing a VIP section. I make my way through. I reach the vip Stairway when this big ole ugly nigga stopped me. "are you on the VIP list" he said putting base in his voice irritating the fuck out of me."no bu-" I started to say before I was rudely interrupted. "let her in her home girls are in here" some guy said. "are you sure rondo bec-" the guard started to say. "nigga shut the hell up damn" the guy who's name is rondo said mugging the fuck out of the guard making me laugh. He moved out of the way and I walked up the steps to be met with my crazy friends yelling over the loud music. "Anna drink this" Naomi yelled handing me some fruity drink knowing damn well I only drink dark liquor.
I push her hand away, an head over to one of the empty seats before someone could take it,
As I sit I hear someone clear there throat. I look up and it's that nigga I was making eye contact with, I guess I was staring for to long cause this nigga den waved his hand in my face. I scrunch up my face this nigga think he funny "you ain't have to wave your dirty ass hand in my face ole weirdo ass nigga" I said giving him a stank look he returned the same look "shawty I advise you to get ya ass up out of my seat" he said loud enough for me to hear him his voice is deep as fuck like Kevin gates he remind me of lil Bibby baby face with an unexpected deep ass voice. "I advise you to shut the fuck up and keep it pushing" i said this nigga looked shocked at what I said so I pull out my phone and scroll through my timeline forgetting that this nigga was even standing next to me. next thing you know I'm  swooped up out of the damn chair and placed on solid ground, I know dang well this nigga did not for 1 touch me, and put me on this dirty ass floor. I get up "square the fuck up" I yelled he looked at me with an amused look which pissed me off even more I get in his bubble and lean in so that I'm faced to face with him. "Are you deaf nigga I said square the fuck up"

Shawty got a temper I see I heard her the first time but did I give a fuck, hell nah she seemed to get pissed off even more when I didn't reply. Next thing you know shawty punched me in my jaw as if she was tryna knock my head off my shoulders I get up I'm ready to whoop her ass but pryce and rondo come to hold me back I look at her and her friends are doing the same thing she really wanna head up with me "key chill" pryce said bringing me into the back. " chill my nigga shawty just tried to knock my head off my shoulders and you saying chill" I can't believe this nigga . " she's a female compose yourself and I'm kinda dating her friend and I ain't tryna get my ass beat by her abusive ass ether" pryce said.
I get up and walk back to the VIP section shawty and her friends left imma get that ass just wait and see.

Y'all I'm finna change the character to key glock.

And also what y'all think will Anna and key glock meet again in the streets or in the sheets🤣