WYD

I wake up to the sound of my loud ass best friends, sense freshmen year I walk out my room towards my kitchen,and see these bitchs eating my food up,I walk to the  fridge to grab me a water. I turn around and ask them. "what y'all got planned for today"
"Kennedy tryna drag us to her nigga kick back, and  me and Darlene said we wouldn't go unless you said yeah"Naomi said
I shake my head taking in the information.
"So is that a yes or no sis"Darlene said
"Yeah I'll go let me get dressed so we can head out" I said.
while heading back to my room lately all that's been on my mind, is key and it's Annoying the hell out of me.I roll my eyes and proceed to get ready.after my shower I grab my baby oil and make sure I'm shining. I put on my lace set and  decided on black ripped jeans, with a white tube top,and a Seattle mariners jersey, with my white air forces.grabbed my chain that has my name and sprayed some channel perfume on me,grabbed my lipgloss,making sure I put on deodorant. I head downstairs I see Darlene,Naomi,and Kennedy ready to go we make sure we have everything thing we need and head out to the car Kennedy decided to drive.
58 minutes later
We pulled up to this 3 story house you can tell it was banging you can here young boy "come thru" when you turned on the block,
we park and hop out a whole bunch of people was outside smoking and talking, we make our way to the entrance everybody in this bitch where breaking they damn necks looking at us,Kennedy wonders off with Naomi probably to go sit with they niggas.while me and Darlene made our way to the kitchen to get some drank. I see Hennessy and instantly go for it,"pour me some I'm tryna get turnt" Darlene said,
I grabbed us two styrofoam cups and poured us some Henny mixed with a little bit of patron,
we cheers and down that bitch, the burning sensation didn't bother me as we start walking back to the living room I hear. "cash money records takin over for the 99 and the 2000's"
Me and Darlene run to the middle, I see Naomi and Kennedy run.we go in the middle and started going crazy, a circle soon surrounded us while we went in.as I'm about to hit a spilt I'm snatched up by my arm. I look around and see Darlene snatched up by this big nigga and Naomi snatched up by this dark skin nigga. Pryce had Kennedy by the arm i turn my head and see this nigga key pissed off he so damn fine clenching his jaw "Key let me go nigga" I yelled.trying to yank my arm away he looks at me as if I got two heads, he picks my ass up and puts me over his shoulder I lift my head and see my besties pissed off.

"The party is over everybody get the fuck out ASAP" Pryce yelled. everyone started heading out as Pryce closed the door,all hell was finna break loose key put me down on the couch next to my sisters,these niggas lined up in front of us giving us a death glare
We return the favor with an eye roll. "why the fuck would y'all think that shit cool" pryce said looking like he's ready to knock Kennedy smooth the fuck out. As  pryce and them other niggas yell at them. I see key looking at as if he's ready to just blow up. I stare at him, we make eye contact. His eyes daring me to say something."I ain't got time for this shit" I said, getting ready to head out key grabs me once again. and pulls me down a hallway into a room.
"Anna you think you funny" he said laughing this nigga crazy he still had a serious look written all over his face, I roll my eyes *pop* this nigga done popped me on my thigh. "roll them shits again Anna" Key said looking at me like I'm a child.I rolled my eyes again who does this nigga think he scaring.
he grabbed me by my throat adding a little pressure, I smile this nigga has met his match, I'm crazy to shit
He smirks and kisses me on my lips I kiss back he pulls away. "strip so we can go to sleep we got shit to do tomorrow" Key said. He throws a shirt my way I grabbed it,and put it on this nigga stripped down to his draws in front of me not giving a fuck,this nigga slanging a big dick. "My eyes are up here shawty" key said. I roll my eyes and climbed in the bed. "stop playing with me roll them shits again so I can pop you in your shit" key said annoyed, "just get in the bed so we can go to sleep" i said .
He hopped in and wrapped his arms around me.
"Goodnight shawty" Key said half way awake
"Goodnight nigga" I said  dozen off.

Y'all so this is unedited so there's not much punctuation so yeah 😉