Crazy

Anna's POV
____________________________________
"When are you gonna go out with us and have some fun" *naomi*
"When birds fly"
"Anna you dumb as hell for that" *Kennedy*
"Anna please the only time you go out with us is when food is involved" *darlene*
"Who wouldn't"
"Casper at least you have some friends Anna " *Kennedy *
"Oh my goodness if I say yes for tonight will y'all leave me the fuck alone"
"NO" *Naomi,Kennedy,Darlene,*
"You will be wearing a skirt or dress your pick ,for tonight no sweats pants or shorts" *Kennedy*
"Fine now get the hell out"
"Be ready around 8" *Darlene*
"Ight"
"And Anna get the hell up we  all know your ass moves slow" *Naomi*
"No I don't"
"It's six get ready" *Kennedy*
I get up an head to my bathroom to start my shower as my water is heating up I connect my phone to my speaker and bump some youngboy I check the temperature and it's just the way I like it screeching hot I get in and wash every part of my body after an hour or so I hop out and dry off I grabbed my baby oil and made sure to get every inch of my body shining as I walk to my closet to pick out what the fuck I was finna where I got a phone call from Darlene.
"Anna your ass better be dressed-we are almost there we are on I-90" *Darlene*
"Ight I'm almost done I'll be waiting"
"Bye love you sis" *Darlene*
"Love you too"

I pick out my grey body con skirt with my white tube top with a ripped jean jacket and some all white g fazeos I throw my hair up into a messy bun and through on my chain and spray some channel perfume on and head downstairs I hear a hunk and already knowing it's my dawgs out side I hop in the car
"What club are we going to"
"It's this new one that opened up last week called deity's everybody and they mamas is finna be there getting turnt" *Kennedy*