Dr. Knowles Effect

Residence of Nicki Maraj and Terrence
Queens, New York
Sunday October 7, 2018
4:34pm

Onika

I sat on my chocolate suede couch in the living room of the small condo, my boyfriend and I share, holding my head.

"You let her do what!?" Lo screamed. I groaned, dreading repeating what I let Dr. Knowles do to me and what I persuaded her to do to me. I know Lo will never let this go, ever.

"No, don't try to hide now. Yo ass was bold as fuck in her office after you forced that woman to give you a damn orgasm with a popsicle stick!"

"It was a tongue depressor!" I argued.

"It is still a damn popsicle stick! You can find them shits at an arts and crafts store or in Walmart, hell! The fuck is wrong with you Nicki!?" She yelled. I feel like she's my mother at times.

"I don't know." I whined. "It just happened. It felt so damn good Lo, you just don't understand."

"I know it felt good, shit I've had orgasms before and with the way you're acting I know it was something bomb. She got you acting like a two dollar hoe, feening for your next fix. You're desperate Nicki. Look at you. Your hair is a mess. Have you even left the house or eaten anything?" Lo questioned. I looked at her and she already knew the answer.

I didn't mean for it to be like this, but I can't stop thinking about Dr. Knowles and how good she made me feel. I want another orgasm and every time I try to do it myself, it just doesn't feel the same.

"You've got to let this go Onika. She's a doctor, she can't be sleeping with you, her patient. She could lose a lot fucking around with you and not to mention you do have a nigga. Speaking of his bitch ass, where he at?"

I sighed. "He's out of town on business."

"Mhm, I fuckin' bet." She mumbled. "Look, you need to get up and get yourself together. Shit, shower, shave, do something, but you're getting out of this house and we are going to dinner." She smirked.

"Lo, I'm really not up for it."

"Did I ask you or tell you? Go to your room and get ready. You've got forty-five minutes. Chop chop. You need to get your mind off of a woman you will never have, now get a move on."

I stood up, and dragged myself to my bedroom. Lo is right. She can be a little harsh in how she delivers how she feels, but it's not like Dr. Knowles and I will ever become a couple or mess around. I just wanted to experience what she did a few more times and disappear on her ass. But I don't even think that's possible at this point. It's obvious she wasn't into it. I don't know how I'll stop feening.

Cancún Restaurant
Manhattan, New York
6:00pm

Lo and I walked into the Mexican Restaurant she chose and I looked around. There's no way we'll be able to get a table.

"It's packed in here. We should've made reservations." I said, shaking my head, looking at all the people.

"We'll get a table, don't worry."

Lo led me to the hostess booth and she greeted a young hispanic guy.

"Reservations?" He asked.

"No, I was wondering how long the wait would be."

He nodded and looked down at a seating chart. "It'll only be about fifteen minutes." He smiled up at us.

"Thank you, we'll wait." Lauren said.