Results...

Queens Elementary School
Queens, New York
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
7:45 a.m

Onika

I walked down the hallway of Queens Elementary School, with my black shoulder bag of school work on my left shoulder and my purse on my right shoulder. My phone went off in my purse and I rolled my eyes. It's 8am, what could someone possibly want. I rushed to get my classroom door open with the keys i had in my hand and immediately went over to my desk, setting my bags down on it and digging into my purse for my phone.

When I pulled my iPhone out of my bag I noticed the caller id was Beyoncé's Gynecologist practice. I slid answer and put the phone to my ear skeptically.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Hello, Nicki? This is Kelly from Knowles' Gynecologist Center, Dr. Knowles wanted you to come in to talk to her about your results."

My heart dropped to my ass. Something is wrong with me. She said she wouldn't call me in if there wasn't anything wrong.

"U-uh, about my test results?" I stammered. "Is everything okay?"

"Honestly, I couldn't tell you. Dr. Knowles keeps all her files in a confidential place. Only she knows what your results are."

I sighed into the phone. "Okay, thank you. Um, what time should I come in?"

"Hmm...you can come in today if you would like. Around 4:30, is that good for you?"

"Yes, yes, that's fine. I'll be there."

"Okay Nicki, I'll see you later and please don't think the worst."

I chuckled, nervously. "I'll try not to. Thank you again."

"You're welcome, buh-bye."

I sighed, hanging up the phone and rested my face in my hands for a few minutes, taking in and processing everything. Something could really be wrong with me. What the hell would I do?

After thinking of possible scenarios and all the things that could be wrong with me, it was soon time to start teaching my homeroom. I took everything out my black shoulder bag and got myself organized. This is going to be a long day for me.

Knowles Gynecologist Center
Manhattan, New York
4:35pm

I walked inside Beyoncé's practice and looked around to find it empty. I noticed Kelly sitting at the front desk with her head down, writing something down. Walking towards the desk, I cleared my throat and Kelly peered up at me with a smile on her face.

"Hey Nicki!" She exclaimed.

"Hey Kelly." I smiled. "Is Dr. Knowles ready to see me?" I questioned.

"Hold on, let me check to see if she's in her office." She got up from her chair and walked down the hallway, disappearing.

After a few minutes, she came back with a smirk on her face. "She's ready to see you darlin', go ahead back." She said, motioning down the hallway.

I nodded and thanked her, before making my way down the long hallway. When I was met with the room I was in for my first appointment, I gently grabbed the doorknob and opened it. To my surprise, it was empty. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around to see another door that had a golden plaque that had Dr. Beyoncé Knowles on the other side of the hallway. Walking slowly to the door, I knocked and grabbed the knob, opening the door. I saw Beyoncé sitting at her desk with reading glasses on my knees went weak. Damn she is so fine. I want to be mad at her, I am, but then again, I can't. She's too sexy to stay mad at.