The Ultimatum

Knowles' Gynecologist Center
Manhattan, New York
One month later
Friday, November 30, 2018
3:35 p.m

Onika

I stepped out of my car with a huge grin on my face. I can't wait to see Beyoncé and have her take care of me. I've been thinking about the many positions we could do in her office since last night. When I shut my car door, I hit the alarm and went to the front door of Beyoncé's practice. I opened the door to find a few females sitting in chairs waiting for her. I gave them a quick little glance, with a smirk on my face and went straight to Kelly's desk.

Hi Ms. Kelly, is Beyoncé in her office?" I asked.

She smiled at me and nodded her head. "She sure is. And can y'all please be good and keep it down. I don't want to hear any screaming."

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't promise that. Your friend is amazing with her tongue." I stuck my tongue out and Kelly laughed.

"Get yo freaky ass on Nicki."

"I'll see you in an hour, Kelly."

I made my way down the hallway to Beyoncé's office. I knocked briefly and opened the door, making my way inside her office. I saw Beyoncé sitting behind her desk looking sexy as hell, especially with those reading glasses on. Oh my god. I'm ready to jump on this bitch and fuck her brains out.

"Hey baby." I spoke as I closed the door behind me.

Beyoncé looked up at me and sighed.

"Soo....what is the purpose of this visit?" Beyoncé asked, clasping her hands together.

"You know what I'm here for." I replied as I made my way over to her.

She rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair, removing her reading glasses and placing them down on her desk.

I sat down on her lap and started kissing on her neck.

"Nicki, I really think we should slow down. I mean, I understand our agreement, but I don't feel comfortable having sex with you when we both know how we feel about each other. I don't want to be hurt in the end and with the way you're denying your feelings for me and refusing to let me love you and be with you, I will get hurt."

"Ohhhh baby, please. I don't want to talk about this again." I pleaded as I kept trying to kiss and lick her neck.

"This is what I'm talking about Nicki. You never want to talk about it. You avoid your feelings and mine by constantly jumping on me for sex. I'm tired of feeling used. I fuck you whenever you want and then you get up and leave me to go to some nigga who can't even reach your spot. What is that Nicki? Honestly."

"Bey, please." I sighed. "You know I care about you, I just can't be with you right now and I really don't want to talk about this."

"Okay, then when?"

I bit the corner of my bottom lip, staring into her honey eyes.

"Well since you don't know, you let me know when you do."

She pushed me off her lap and I stumbled, trying to stand up.

"Damn. It's like that Beyoncé? What about us having sex, you know I didn't come all the way here to talk about us being in a relationship."

She scoffed and scowled at me. "You'll get some sex when you figure out your feelings and what you want to do. Now excuse me." She said before shooing me.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes before leaving her office, but not before slamming her door. I can't believe her. She's really starting to piss me off with this relationship shit. We had an agreement. Though I have feelings for her, I know I can't be in a relationship with Beyoncé. It just wouldn't work. I love men, I want to be with a man. I don't understand why she can't accept that.