Jealousy...

Knowles Gynecologist Center
Manhattan, New York
Thursday, October 18, 2018
7:47 a.m

Beyoncé

I walked into my office, taking off my black, knee length leather jacket, hanging it up on my elegant coat stand in the right corner of my office as Kelly was on my heels.

"Soooo, tell me what happened!" Kelly said excitedly. I chuckled, straightening out my turtleneck striped dress and grabbing my white lab coat that was also hanging on my coat stand. I slipped it on, turning around to face Kelly.

"Not much to tell." I said, fixing the collar of my coat.

"Bullshit, Beyoncé. I wanna know."

I sighed and sat down behind my desk as Kelly made herself comfortable on the top of it.

"Well...I invited her to my place after you left-"

"I knew it!" Kelly yelled, slapping her hands together and grinning.

"Can I finish?" I asked, arching my left eyebrow.

"Go ahead." She smirked.

"Well, she followed me to my condo and we talked and got to know each other a little more. We actually clicked really well. The conversation flowed, it wasn't forced or anything. It didn't even seem like she was only at my place to get her orgasm, but anyway....the topic of sex came up and as a doctor and a professional, I really dug into her sex life, past and present. I gathered from the conversation what she really liked and disliked during sex. The next thing I knew, she came onto me and was kissing all over me. Kelly, I swear, I've never felt the way I did when she was kissing on me. I couldn't stop moaning. When she admitted my moans had her soaked, she led me into my bedroom and boom!" I said slamming my hand on the desk. "It happened."

"Whewwwwww baaaaaby! Well, what did y'all do? Positions? Head? Give me details BB." She begged.

I laughed and leaned back in my chair, putting my feet up on my desk.

"....I gave her head first.." I smirked at Kelly. "She couldn't get enough, so she climbed on top of me and started riding me until she got her second orgasm. After the second orgasm, we switched positions and she put my ass in the scissor position. She had me cummin' all over myself." I sighed, throwing my head back.

"Damn Bey. I knew she was the dominant one."

"Oh yes, she definitely is. But the next morning, Jay's ass showed up and I had to lie. Then when Nicki was leaving, Marcus showed up."

"Aw hell. What the hell was he doing there?"

"He wanted to take me out." I said rolling my eyes. "He just does not understand that he is used and only needed for me to get a nut. He thinks we have something more, but he is sadly mistaken."

"Well, I just hope you know how to juggle all these people Bey. I can smell drama."

"What do you mean?" I frowned, removing my feet from my desk and sitting up straight in my chair, at full attention.

"Think about it Bey, you have what? Two or three side niggas? Then Marcus has been trying to get at you, showing up unexpectedly at your place and taking you out like y'all are dating. He obviously has feelings for you and now that Nicki is in the mix, people are going to get jealous."

"No." I chuckled. "Nicki was just that one time thing. We're friends. We both know what it is."

"Oh really? You mean to tell me, the sex was that good and you don't think she'll catch feelings?" Kelly asked.