Day 1 monday

GABBY POV

We just got to the airport to meet some of the others.I've been talking to some of them on instagram and they seem nice.Me and cash have been getting really close lately and I think i like him more than a friend. I think i'm going to ask peyton about this when I see her. Peyton told me that sarah likes cash. The only reason she told me that is because she knows I have a crush on him. We were all just sitting on our phones waiting for the others when i hear someone calling my name. When I look up I see pey(peyton) I get up and we both run to each other and that resulted in us both falling and laughing. when we both get up i say ''omg i can't beleive i'm meeting you'' she sayes ''me either i'm so happy'' I walk over to brooke and we both hug each other. Then I go over to josh and caleb and we hug. Next is sarah but she's too busy stairing and smileing at cash. I finaly get her attention and we both shake hands. I say ''i'm finaly meeting THE sarah graysun'' she sayes ''yep you are thats me and i'm meeting THE gabby guzman'' ''yup'' we both fake laugh at each other. I hear someone cough beside me and it's pey I look at her and she motions down at our hands. Then i realize that were still squeezing each others hands then pey and mycheal pull me away from her while mav and josh pull her away from me.

(skip flight your at the beach house)

Once we get in the house I hear brooke say ''pick your roomates 2 per room. Girls have very top floor then the boys to the middle floor'' so these were the roomates, me and pey, sarah and brooke, cash and mychael, then josh,mav and caleb have to share a room. We all go to our rooms and unpack EVERYTHING and by me saying everything I mean evrything. Me and pey have clothes in the closet,on the floor just everywhere. Then in the bathroom we have our makeup all over the counter along with our curling wands, (who else uses a curling wand instead of iron i can't be the only one) our flat irons and our brushes but there wasn't enough room in the closet for all our clothes and we didn't want to leave them in our suite cases soooooo thats that. Once we have every thing ready it's just about night time it's 9:45 and we have to leave early to the recording studio so brooke can record her song and cash and mav can do theirs. So I tell pey that i'm going to bed and she does the same. And that is how that day went.