Day 3 wednesday

(the vid at the top has nothing to do with the book)
(i can use pics now i have wifi again)
(thank you MaverickFangirl for the idea of this chapter i just changed it up a bit)

GABBY POV
When i woke up this morning i noticed that peyton wasn't there. So i went down stairs and i saw nobody. Then i decided to go check the rooms. I first check sarah and brookes room neither of them are here weird. I go check josh,mav and Caleb's room AND NONE OF THEM WERE THERE. WHAT THE HECK. So i check cash and mychaels room and to my surprise mychael is not there but cash is. He's in this funny position. He kinda looks dead. He looks like this.

I have to wake him up

I have to wake him up. I know that he is a heavy sleeper so there's only one thing to do. I go to the side of the bed and i put one hand on his arm and one hand on his thigh and i push him off the bed. He hits the floor with a loud thud. Then from the floor he says ''what the hell mychael''. I just stand there with my hands on my hips waiting for him to get up. After about 3 minutes i walk over to the other side of the bed and that boy has already fell asleep on THE FLOOR. So i go and stand on his back and i hear him groan. Then he rolls over and i end up falling on top of him and we both have wide eyes and is blushing. I roll off of him and get up off the floor.I say ''get up and get dressed'' ''but-'' ''no buts its 10:00am its time to wake up'' ''ok MOM'' Then i walk out and go back to my room to get dressed.

I say ''get up and get dressed'' ''but-'' ''no buts its 10:00am its time to wake up'' ''ok MOM'' Then i walk out and go back to my room to get dressed

I go out of my room and go sit on the couch down stairs to wait for cash. *10mins later* He walks out of the room and says ''alright i'm ready'' i got mad and said ''I was ready 10minutes ago what took you so long'' ''nothing i was doing my hair'' ''ugh boys'' then he says ''so what are you going to do today'' i say ''nothing'' ''well then do you want to have a best friend day with just the two of us'' ''sure that sounds nice'' then cash says ''alright then first lets go to the store'' ''alright but your driving'' ''ok fine'' then we go get in one of the white jeep and we go to walmart.
skip to when they get back and after they decorate the pool
When were done i looked at cash and said ''this looks so pretty'' ''i know right'' this is what it looked like

skip to when they get back and after they decorate the poolWhen were done i looked at cash and said ''this looks so pretty'' ''i know right'' this is what it looked like

We go back into the house and we change in to our bathing suites and we go to the pool

We go back into the house and we change in to our bathing suites and we go to the pool. About an hour and thirty minutes at the pool we both climb on to the float and look at each other. Then cash says ''alright now lets go to the beach and watch the sunset'' Yes there is a private beach behind the house. We get out of the pool and we walk down to the fence and we go sit on the sand he puts his arm around me and i put my head on his shoulder and we watch the sunset. When it's about 8:00pm we go back inside and we change into our pajamas. Then we sat on the couch and turn on a movie. During the movie i turn and look at cash and say ''i'm glad we did this today i had alot of fun'' ''me too'' We started stairing at each other until he started leaning in and so i started leaning in and our lips almost touched until we hear mychael yell ''WATCH IT BAKER'' and we didn't know they were back. I guess it scared cash because he screamed and fell off the couch. I just looked back and saw everyone looking at us with their jaws dropped and with wide eyes except for sarah,mychael and peyton. Sarah was glaring at me, mychael was glaring at cash and peyton was smiling at me. It was just akward so i ran upstairs with peyton following me. When i got to our room i just layed on the bed with my face in my pillow.