Day 2 pt2 tuesday

(brooke's song is at the top)

GABBYS POV

I see that cash is asleep and he still has his arm around me and i smile to myself. Then i get a text from pey
Texting

Pey 😜🌹🌊🐷: oooooo get you some

Gabby😜🌴🌈🐮: pey noooooo stooop

Pey😜🌹🌊🐷: but whyyyyyy

Gabby😜🌴🌈🐮: because he could wake up and see

pey😜🌹🌊🐷: so just tell him you like him

Gabby😜🌴🌈🐮: it's not that easy

Pey😜🌹🌊🐷: fine but when he ends up with another girl and you lose your chance i'm gonna say TOLD YOU SO

Gabby😜🌴🌈🐮: yeah yeah sure
End of texting

I feel cash moving and see that he is waking up so i quickly turn off my phone. When he wakes up he looks down at me and smiles and of course i smile back. Then he asks me ''how much longer until we get there''
i say ''well were stuck in traffic right now and nobody is moving'' he says ''i'm bored'' i think for a minute then i get a idea. I get on tik tok and i pick a sound then i give the phone to cash and then i tell him to follow me. I get out the car and since there was nobody on the other side of the road i go on that side and i say ''ok start filming''. He starts filming and i chose the sound that goes like this (musicaly can you hear me i am posting but i never get on the for you page but i love ya and i need ya and i post on you always) it sounds like the keke dance but it's not. So then we film some more on mine and cashes page. After that we go and sit on top of the jeep and go on instagram and post vids on our story. By the time we finish that every one is out of the jeeps except for mav and jason because the traffic is moving very slow and they still need to inch the car up once in awhile. Everyone is either sitting on top of the car,in the car or sitting in the windows with the upper part of their body out the window. Cash looks at me and says ''wanna come with me'' i say ''sure''. So he jumps off the top of the jeep and he says ''here sit on my shoulders'' ''ok'' he backs up to the jeep and i slide off the jeep onto his shoulders since he's as tall as the car then he starts to walk. After about five minutes i say ''so why did you want me to come with you'' ''can't i just want to be around my bestie'' ''cash i know thats not the reason you have a good reason for everything so what is it'' ''fine you have been hanging around peyton more than me i'm scared that your going to replace me with her'' ''cash nobody could ever replace you i've known you longer than her i would never replace you'' ''thanks gabby'' ''your welcome now let me down so i can hug you'' he squated down so i could jump off. When i get off he stands up and turns around and we hug and let me tell you that was the best hug ever. While were hugging i say ''no one can ever replace you your my best friend i love you''. Right then i realized what i said and then i say ''omg i'm sorry i didn't mean to say that i didn't mean it like th-'' ''it's okay gab i love you to''. Right then when we ended the hug pey yells at us ''guys come on hurry up the traffic is moving now'' me and cash yell at the same time ''were coming'' then we look at each other and smile i blush. We grab each other's hand and laced our fingers together and ran back to the jeep. When we get there we get in the car and close the door were still holding hands and their on cashes lap. peyton looks at our hands and then looks at us with wide eyes and says ''ARE YOU GUYS DATING'' then sarah suddenly looks up at us and says ''WHAT'' i say ''no we are not dating'' then cash says ''yeah we have been holding hands since we became best friends'' pey says ''awww i wanted you guys to date'' then sarah says ''oh thank go- i mean aww i wanted you to date too'' then i hear her say ''thank god'' under her breath. I just rolled my eyes and i'm pretty sure cash heard it too cause i saw him roll his eyes that made me laugh. We finally got to the studio at 9:52 and brooke,cash and mav recorded their songs and did the back ground singing. Then when we get out of the studio it's 11:46 so we go and get lunch. Then when we finally get back to the beach house it's 2:54. All the girls are in their rooms and it's really hot in this house and i'm in a black tank crop top with spandex shorts and my hair in a bun with no makeup. I decide to go down stairs to get a popsicle. When i get down stairs i see all the boys shirtless sitting on the couches on their phones with the t.v. blasting music and cash is eatin one of the girls popsicles. But anyways i go to the freezer to get a popsicle but there are none and i know who ate them all too. I grab the popsicle box and run up stairs when i get to my room i throw the box infront of peyton and said ''cash has been eating all the popsicles'' she said ''control your boyfriend'' ''he is not my boyfriend'' then she says ''whatever what are you going to do to him'' ''i'll show you toss me my phone'' i go on tik tok and then i go get a paper cup out our bathroom and i fill it with water. Then when i go down stairs the music is off but their still in their same spots perfect. I hit record and i sneak up behind cash and pour the water down his back and yell ''STOP STEALING OUR POPSICLES'' he jumps up and yells ''OH COME ON I'VE HAD TO CHANGE THESE PANTS THREE TIMES TODAY''. And that is how day two went.