Chapter 22 | A fight, a fix up and an odd situation

Still (Y/N)'s POV
"OH FUCK" I yelled as I leaned back, basically limbo-ing under the mid-flight Jackie. "Why am I the one she goes straight for!?" I questioned.
"Probably because you two aren't as close as the rest of us!" Jane called back, before shoulder barging into Ann's room.
"So you're saying if we fucked I'd be safe?" I mumbled, both me and Jackie now circling each other.
"Or at least safer. Just don't try and get a blowjob. Because one of those, from a cannibal with sharp teeth, is definitely not a good combo" Nightmare commented.
'I'm not gonna ask why you sound so experienced in that matter' I thought back as I side-stepped another dive.

"Jackie, don't do this! I kinda need most of these organs to live!" I yelled to the once again standing girl. She didn't respond, instead she just ran at me with a scalpel in hand. As she aimed for my stomach, I grabbed her wrist and applied enough pressure to make her drop the blade before palm striking her in the chest so we could keep our distance.

Or at least that was the plan.

As my palm connected, she grabbed my own wrist and threw me over her shoulder and into someone's door. "ACK!" Was all I could get out before Jackie had me pinned down by my neck and was straddling my waist. "C-C'mon, Jackie. D-Don't do this" I pleaded, wriggling underneath her and trying my hardest to pry her off of me.
"Oh hey, more Deja Vu. Remember what happened with that Clock-eyed chick?" Nightmare asked.
"Don't worry, (Y/N). It won't hurt" she said, slowly lifting my shirt and leaning down to my side. "Or it will, I'm too hungry to care" she added, before moving her mask and slowly sinking her teeth into my side.
"THE BITCH IS GOING FOR THE LIVER. THAT'S FOR MY FUN DRINKS!" Nightmare exclaimed, clearly more concerned about alcohol then me.

I lit my hands on fire as I tried to push her away, but she didn't even flinch despite me grabbing her bare wrists. No matter how hard I pushed, pulled or punched, or how hot my hands got, she just kept sinking her teeth deeper and deeper. 'Looks like there's no stopping this. I think this is it for us, Nightmare. Any last words?' I asked in an attempt to try and be sentimental, still punching and kneeing Jackie in an attempt to get her off of me.
"Man, it's gonna be millennium before I get summoned again. I can already tell" he whined.
'Yeah, fuck you too' I thought, before wincing harder as her teeth sank in and grazed my actual liver.

*Plop*

A noise came from the side of my head. And then suddenly the weight on my waist was lifted. I opened my eyes to see what had happened and I saw Jess stood over me with a smug grin on her face and some blood on her hand. Looking to where I heard the noise I saw Jackie tearing into a heart that was in one hand and holding a pair of kidneys in her other. "Up you get, dumbass" Jess said, extending her bloody hand.
"Thanks for the save, who're the organs from?" I asked, taking her hand and getting up.
"That pussy who you saved from when we first met" Jess said, her grin growing wider and more smug.
"Why'd you have to kill him!? Or anyone!? I can't believe I'm saying this but I really wish you'd had just stolen that organ from a hospital or something!" I yelled at her.
"Did you forget my name? I'm Jess the motherfucking killer! I kill people, dipfuck! Not to mention that he said that he was going into WITSEC, on the fucking news! I swear that rule one of going into hiding is to not tell people that you're going into fucking hiding!" she yelled back over the sounds of Jackie devouring what I could only assume to be one of the kidneys.
"Are you trying to pick another fight!?" I asked, my voice only getting louder.
"I'm always open to kicking your ass! And you're welcome for the fucking save, bitch!" She yelled, throwing a punch that I swerved and caught.
"Go to sleep" I said before head-butting her so hard that she fell unconscious. "Bed time, bitch" I said, catching her by the front of her hoodie before she fell.