♡ ︎05 ♡︎

Both Athena and Jacob haven't came to school in a long time

Both Athena and Jacob haven't came to school in a long time. Bella Swan left voicemails for both of them. She begged Jacob while she chewed out Athena. She begged Athena to tell her what's wrong with Jacob. Athena never answered though, she knew better than to answer.

Athena had horrid nightmares of vampires attacking her. Ones she has never seen before. Athena woke up screaming more than times she hasn't. This particular day, she woke up screaming, only to find an actual vampire in her room.

"Athena," He spoke, sending shivers down her spine. Athena stared at him as he took threatening steps towards her. She threw her hand up, eyes a shocking purple. The vampire flew backwards, slamming against her wall. He fell to the floor, a dent clearly in her wall.

"Laurent, what are you doing here." Laurent picked himself up from the ground and sped ran to her. He grabbed her by the throat and pushed her up against the wall.

"I'm here to warn the Cullen's but you seem to be the only one. All alone, aren't you?" He whispered into her ear. Athena thrashed around, trying to get out of his grip. She stopped and stared into his red eyes with her purple ones. He soon let go of her and crippled to the floor.

"You're going to get it!" He growled, grabbing her head and going in for her neck.

"Wait!" Athena yelled. She knew she would regret saying this but she only cared about not dying. She was too weak to cast anymore spells. She couldn't defend herself, so this was the best option.

"I can take you to her. To Bella!" Laurent backed up and smirked.

"Where?"

"The meadow. Where she and Edward would stay." Athena whispered. Laurent laughed mockingly. He grabbed a scarf from her dresser and tied her arms together and then another around her mouth.

He ran into the woods, quickly catching the scent of Bella's mouth watering blood. Laurent followed the scent, finding Bella. She was walking into the dead clearing, clearly shocked and upset. Laurent dropped Athena down on the ground, telling her not to move or she will die. Athena listened because she was scared but also because she didn't have the strength to move.

Laurent sped into the clearing, standing across Bella.

"Bella,"

"Laurent," Bella choked out. She was scared to see him. Not only could Athena feel that but Laurent could.

"I didn't expect to find you here," Bella didn't respond to the dark vampire.