4

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked Ryan turning over in the bed to face him. His eyes were closed but I knew he was still awake by his breathing.

"No Malorie. Come here." He said opening his arms hoping I would cuddle with him.

"Ew no." I scoffed.

"This isn't our first rodeo Malorie. Now come here." He didn't open his eyes and I took the moment to admire his body, toned muscles, wavy dark brown hair, beautifully sculpted jawline, a nice clean shaven face, high cheekbones. I could only imagine what I could do if so had the courage. He eyes opened and he looked at me before shaking his head and grabbing my arm, pulling me into his chest.

"Le-"

"I want you to be quiet, you've caused me enough pain, right now I want to sleep. Just relax." I let out a breath and listened to his groggy sleepy voice. I could feel myself warming up and I huddled into myself as I allowed him to embrace me. I relaxed and felt him relax a bit more as we both started falling asleep. I could get used to this.

                                           ~*~

"Aww look at them Robert. They really are together." I heard a voice say above me. My eyebrows furrowed before I opens my eyes to see my mom and her husband hovering over us. Renee and Eric right behind them.

"What the hell get out!" I yelled he, yes Eric, giggled and scurried out of the room. I noticed our new position, Ryan's head on my chest my leg was over his hip and he was gripping my ass. I snorted and tapped him awake.

"What?" He grumbled. I fell in awe with his morning groggy voice. He opened his eyes and looked at me. Scoffing I took his hand off my ass and put it on his side. I got up and stretched before heading to the bathroom.

"We have fittings today, I scheduled one for you so you can get a tux, and considering my sisters bridesmaids dress is so hideous I had one altered to look better." I said grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste, Ryan came behind me and reached over me to get his toothbrush.

"You know you don't have to stand behind me right?" I mumbled with the toothbrush still in my house.

"Sorry I can understand you." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and bent over to spit out the toothpaste. I felt Ryan grand his groin into me. I turned around and slapped his arm. To which he chuckled.

"You're disgusting." I said putting my toothbrush back. I started the shower then went to my suitcase to get some clothes. When I went back into the bathroom Ryan was naked.

"Want to save some water?" I rolled my eyes.

"No. Just get in the shower."

"If you wa-"

"You're already naked Ryan, jeez do you have to be so out there?" I asked. It wasn't the first time he was naked in my presence.

                                         ~*~

I walked into his house announcing my presence.

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"I'm in my room. Come up." I set down the Pyrex dish on the counter and headed upstairs. We often had dinner together because we were friends now. I walked into his bedroom as he was coming out the bathroom.

"Jeez you should tell people you're not dressed." I said instantly coving my eyes.

"It's okay to take a peek." I shook my head.

"Just hurry and get dressed I'm going downstairs." I said holding my hand out to find my way around. My hand touched a hard chest and I reeled it back.

"Malorie open your eyes." He said slowly. I opened one eye and saw he had on some sweatpants. I let out a sigh. "Get comfortable with seeing me naked. You never know you may end up in my bed."

"Shut the hell up. Hurry I don't want the food getting cold." I said before heading back downstairs where I set the table.

~*~

"What are you thinking about Malorie?"

"The first time I saw you naked. A horrible experience." I said taking my shirt off. Ryan came behind me and held my stomach.

"What if you were pregnant with my child?" He asked looking into the the mirror. Us together was a sight to see but I didn't want to see it now.

"That would be another tragedy." I commented. I went into the shower and tossed out the rest of my clothes before turning on the water. I let the warm water hit me while I held a conversation with Ryan.

"Would you keep it?"

"Of course." I said grabbing the cloth and some soap.

"Would we get married?" He asked.

"Only if you wanted to." I shrugged.

"Who's house would we move into?"

"Well we would obviously have to build a new one and sell both of our houses, why are we talking about this? Why are you entertaining the thought?"

"I don't know. It just seems like something fun to do." He said, our conversation about a new life lasted ten more minutes before I turned off the water and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my body. I stepped out the shower and walked into the main part of the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes and headed back into the secluded area.

                                           ~*~

"Should we hold hands or something?" Ryan whispered in my ear. We were in a car with the two other couples.

"Stop asking me stupid questions. Just take the lead." I whispered back.

"What are you two talking about?" My nosy ass sister asked.

"Talking about where we want to go for our lunch date." I said quickly making up an excuse. My sister looked over and gave me a fake smile.

"So where are you guys going to eat at?"

"We'll decide after the fitting." I said we were in a large truck which had plenty enough room for all of us which I was glad for. Eric was driving and Renee sat in the passenger seat, my mom and her husband sat in the captain seats in front of us and Ryan and I were left in the last row of seats. But I was okay with that. I felt my phone buzz and I looked down at it to see there was an email from my assistant. Before I could even open it Ryan took the phone out of my hand and studied it before typing.

"Give me my phone." I whispered.

"We have rules for a reason. You should learn to follow them. No business during our vacation." I scoffed and he handed me back my phone. I couldn't even read what he replied because had deleted the email.

"Was the email bad?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I guess you'll find out when we get back." I flipped him off and turned to the other side where the window was. I felt Ryan's hand creep towards me before pulling me over from the left-most seat to the middle seat.

"Aww you can't be mad at me. You work too hard, take some time to relax."

"You should listen to him Malorie." My mom said. Mind ya fucking business bitch. Before those words could spill out my mouth my sister decided to speak.

"So why didn't you want to introduce Ryan to us?"

"Because I didn't want you guys to corrupt him." I said they laughed.

"She's kidding Ryan." I saw Ryan raise his eyebrows as if to say "yeah okay."