8

Today we were heading to the beach. I was a little nervous about my bikini but I said fuck it and decided to wear it anyways.

"Hey are yo- damn." Ryan said checking me out.

"Yes I'm ready."

"You're wearing that, out?" He asked.

"Is there a problem?" I asked throwing on a see through dress.

"Not at all. Have you been getting weird vibes from Eric? He seems creepy."

"Yeah he doesn't have the cleanest record. He's tried to initiate things with me before."

"What? While he was dating your sister?" He asked I nodded and pulled my curly hair back into a bun. "That's wild." I turned around and stared at Ryan trying to find a shirt to wear. I studied his abs, he was definitely well toned. He was a little buff rather than being skinny and toned but I loved that more.

"What are you staring at?" Ryan asked.

"I'm not staring. I was just thinking about something." I scoffed.

"Enlighten me."

"I was thinking about if I should change. I feel exposed."

"That's because you are, but don't change. I'll have something to look at." I smacked his arm. "Kidding jeez. You look great. Keep it on."

"Thanks. Now let's go before another one of those tramps call me again." I said referencing to the many phone calls and text messages I had from my mom and sister telling me to hurry up. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door.

"Damn where do you hide all that ass?" I flipped Ryan the bird as we headed downstairs. Immediately Eric's eyes and even my moms husbands eyes were on me. Ryan followed close after me and even stood behind me as we walked out of the front door. No words were said by my mom or sister.

As we got out of the truck to get to the beach my sister pulled me aside.

"I know what you're doing you little whore." I stood shocked before I laughed.

"What the hell are you talking about now?"

"Wearing that bikini so you can seduce my husband."

"Bitch, ain't nobody want ya fucking fiancé, I got Ryan now move." I said pushing her aside to catch up to Ryan.

"What happened?" Ryan asked noticing my irritated demeanor.

"This bitch got me fucked up. Saying I want her fiancé." I scoffed and Ryan laughed making me laugh too. Soon we were both crying of laughter.

"With his snaggle tooth ass." I said laughing even more. I could feel the glare from my family and I wiped my eyes.

"Your sister should become a comedian." He said laying out the blanket.

"She's about to be a single mom of three in a minute. You ready to go into the water?"

"Yeah whenever you a-"

"Hey guys. We're eating first." My mom said calling us over. Ryan grabbed my hand and drug me over

"So are you guys Okay with PDA?" I chocked in my food before Ryan answered.

"What do you mean by That Renee?"

"We never see you guys kiss so are you guys not really together or-"

"What we do is none of your b-" Ryan put his hand on my thigh and I clenched my jaw.

"Trust me, we are a loving couple, we just don't prefer to share our love when pests are around." My has dropped and my mom looked offended before masking it.

"Well there are no pests here so what are you guys waiting for?" I looked at Ryan and he looked at me and shrugged before grabbing my jaw and taking me in a deep kiss. After a few seconds I pulled away putting on an emotionless face before slightly glaring at my mom.

"You happy now?" I asked getting up and dropping my cover up I turned and slightly flaunted my ass as I did a little jog to the water. I did a mild dive into the water before coming up for air. The water was a bit cold but I didn't mind. I pushed around the water a bit before I was grabbed from behind.

"How's the water?" Ryan asked. I relaxed a bit.

"A little cold but enjoyable."

"That's good. Cause we're going under." I questioned what he had said before he plunged the both of us underwater. I thrashed and got away from him.

"You're a monster." I laughed trying to swim away from him.

"Call me Godzilla."