Can You Hear Me? Pt.8

You wake up the next morning to light streaming in from Johnny's bedroom windows. You crinkle your nose and rub your eyes, trying to adjust to the light.

Sitting up, you stretch rolling out your neck then shoulders then arms before trying to touch your toes. You let out soft groans when everything stretches nicely.

"Sounds like you slept well." A voice teases from the door.

Johnny is there, arms crossed, leaning against his door frame in his black sweatshirt and gray sweats with a pair of black framed glasses on.

You squint at him and smile sleepily. "Yeah I did. I think the jetlag got me though." You groan again lightly before flopping back down, hair and arms sprawled out on the bed.

Johnny takes a running start and jumps onto the bed next to you. His weight makes you bounce slightly, causing you to laugh.

"Yeah it really did, it's already the afternoon. You slept through breakfast." He informs you while propping his head up on his hand.

You sharply look at him, eyes wide. "Oh my God really? I missed the breakfast your mom made me! Now I feel terrible!" You freak out, covering your eyes with your hands.

"It's alright babe. Eomma told me not to wake you. Her exact words were, 'Johnny let her sleep. She's had a long trip and we'll have plenty of more breakfasts later.' So," He takes a piece of your hair and curls it around his finger,  "I wouldn't worry your pretty self about that." You just look at him, not impressed and still feeling terrible.

"I still feel terrible though..."  You tell him.

He laughs softly and leans close to you. "There's no need to. She cares more about you sleeping enough." Then he gives you a soft kiss on your forehead. "Good morning baby."

You smile and cup his cheek with one of your hands. "Good morning Johnny."

He smiles back at you and runs a hand through that black hair.

"By the way you're like super cute in the morning. Like you're already the cutest thing in existence but in the morning you're so soft and sleepy and ugh." He confesses, cheeks lightly dusted pink.

You cover your face with your hands again and laugh. "Oh my God you're so cheesy, stop it."

He laughs with you. "But you love it."

"That I do." You say shaking your head at him.

Then he sits up and claps lightly. "So if you're not too tired I have plans for today."

You sit up too, intrigued. "Ooooh like what?" 

"Well I wanted to take you to see some of the things everyone who comes to Chicago needs to see. Like the Bean, Navy Pier, the aquarium. Things like those." Johnny gives you a smile, crinkling his eyes again. 

"Those sound like so much fun!" You smile back at him. 

"Really? That's awesome! I've always wanted to show them to someone. It's nice to see things differently through someone else's eyes."

He spreads his arms open wide in excitement and you lean forward, ungracefully into his arms. Your chin hits his sternum hard and he lets out a soft oof before closing his arms around you. "I planned that better in my head." He chuckles lightly. 

"I'm also not very graceful by the way."  You laugh, sound muffled by his chest.

You squirm up his body so your face is in front of his, then you plant a kiss on his nose. "I love you Johnny Suh."