Makeovers and Secrets

A loud knock on the door had interrupted Sophie's worried thoughts.

"Hey, Keefe, come on in!" Fitz greeted.

"Sick place, dude!" Keefe goggled.

"Keefe, what are you talking about? You've already been here," he explained.

"Ha! Gotcha! Chill, Sophie, I'm just messing around," Keefe said.

"Per usual," Sophie replied. They all burst into laughter. In the middle of their laughing fit, another knock on the door was heard, then another, and another!

Of course, that meant that Tam, Linh, and Dex had arrived--the remaining of their group.

"Yay! Now we can get started!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" a familiar voice shouted from upstairs. Biana came down, beautiful dress, makeup, and all. "And we can't start just yet! First, I need to give you two girls a makeover!" Biana said in a singsong voice.

Sophie and Linh sighed but agreed to go up to Biana's room. But Sophie knew this wasn't just about makeovers. Biana wanted to confirm her suspicions about Sophie's crush on Fitz.

"So girls, excited for tonight?" Biana hyped.

"You bet! Tam was very stubborn, though," Linh sighed.

"He always is," Sophie agreed.

"Anyways, about the boys. Do you guys like any of them? Got your eye on one?" Biana pushed. Sophie knew what she was implying.

"Um...yeah actually." Sophie was surprised to hear Linh speak first. "Okay, I guess I'll just tell you. I like...um...Dex. I've liked him ever since we met. He's super sweet, and...I think I'm in love with him," Linh confessed.

"Awwwwwwww," both girls cooed.

"That's so sweet! I'm so happy for you, Linh!" Biana congratulated. "Well, Sophie, it looks like it's your turn to share. Got your eye on anyone?" She even threw in a wink.

"No."

"Are you suuuuuuuure?" she pushed. It was at that moment that Sophie gave in.

"OKAY! Okay! Yes, I do. It's...uh...KEEFE," she blurted out without thinking. OMG NO! It's not Keefe! It's Fitz! AGHHH! Now Biana will give me dares that have to do with Keefe!

"Keefe?!" Biana exclaimed. "I mean...uh...wow! That's wonderful!" Biana said hesitantly. She was holding something back. But that was to figure out later.

Now, Sophie had to figure out what she was going to say when Biana asked her to reveal her crush. Would she say Fitz and reveal her secret and  the fact that she lied to her friend? Or would she say Keefe, and keep her secret safe but  have to deal with him?

Hey guys! This chapter was much longer than the last, I hope! Next up is...NOPE! No spoilers! You'll just have to wait and see.

Question of the Day: What do you  think Sophie should do? 

Vote and comment down below for your answer to the question or for any new ideas for fanfictions (hopefully another coming out after this one's finished).

Thanks <3