Truth or Dare: Part 1

"Who wants to go first?" asked Fitz.

"I will!" Biana volunteered.

"Biana, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok...who is your crush?" Fitz inquired.

"Um...it's...Keefe," she replied quickly. Keefe's face turned as red as a tomato.

"Really? Me?" Keefe asked. Biana nodded pleadingly. He cracked a small smile, but it wasn't convincing.

"Alright. Um...Tam! Truth or dare?" Biana asked. Tam's head jerked up.

"Um...dare."

"I dare you to...go outside and yell, 'HAPPY SHADOW THOUGHTS' super loud," she decided.

Tam let out a long, exasperated sigh before finally giving in. So he and the whole group ran outside as he yelled "HAPPY SHADOW THOUGHTS!" A few lights in Everglen turned on, as well as a couple neighboring house lights. The group scurried back inside and continued their game.

"Okay. It's my turn to give one," said Tam. "Um...Sophie. Truth or dare?"

"I'll take a dare."

"Alrighty. I dare you to kiss Fitz." Tam let out a small chuckle.

"What?! I don't even know if he wants to--"

"I do, Sophie. I've...liked you since the day I met you. And I wanted to tell you, I just...didn't get around to it. I hope that's okay," Fitz replied.

"Really? This isn't some joke, right?"

"Nope. Now get over here and kiss me. You gotta do the dare, am I right?" Sophie nodded and scooted toward Fitz. Was she really going to kiss her crush? Fitz closed the space between them and kissed her. She pulled away after a short while.

"Well...Sophie! It's your turn to give someone a truth or dare. So...who do you choose?" Biana asked.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded a new story in a while. I hope y'all enjoyed this new one! It's kinda short, but I'm pretty proud of it. Don't worry Sokeefe shippers. Plot twist coming up, and you will never guess what it is. Keep reading to find out!

Question of the Day: Who is your favorite character? Comment and vote down below!

Thanks for reading <3