Part 8: Twinkling Eyes

A/N: Not even gonna lie there is this one part that even makes my cold writers heart warm and smiley, so if you don't mind, play the music on loop or wait to play the drop till a certain point! Thank you!!!!!!!

Chi's pov 

"That may have been our fault" A voice calls from behind me. I turn to see Hanabusa and Takuma standing behind me. 

"How did you two get out here? Never mind, you two need to go to the Headmaster's office with me, you can't be spying on the Night Class," I state. I can't say that I know who they are, or that they are in the Night Class.

"Oh, well we're actually apart of the Night Class," Takuma says, and I make an astounded face.

"I'm sorry. I'm Chiyo Morri. I'm kinda like Yuki's replacement on the Disciplinary Committee until she gets better," I inform them. 

"Well then, I'm Takuma Ichijo, the Night Class vice president," Takuma says, shaking my hand.

"And I'm Hanabusa Aido, but you can call me Idol," Hanabusa states and tries to kiss my hand, but I pull my hand from his before he could do anything.

"It's, uh, lovely to meet you two. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take these two to the Headmaster," I say walking towards the two girls.I sit them up and sling the both over my shoulder and wave goodbye to the dumbfounded boys.

I keep walking, every once in a while adjusting the girls, until I finally reached the Headmaster's office. Although the entire way here, I felt Takuma and Hanabusa's presence watching me the entire walk here. 

I open the Headmaster's doors and gently sit the girls on a sofa. "Headmaster?" I call out.

He pops his head out from a room, "Yes?"

"While I was patrolling, I ran into these two girls who were trying to see the Night Class. After a little dispute they were about to come up here, conscious, but then these two Night Class guys appeared and they fainted. So after they introduced themselves, I carried the girls up here," I tell him.

"O-o you carried these two all the way here, by yourself?" Headmaster questioned.

"Yes, I happen to be a lot stronger than I look. Anyways I'd better get back to patrols, Takuma and Hanabusa are probably waiting for me," I wave goodbye and start heading back. 

When I said that they would be waiting for me, I could feel their presences run to wait where we last were. I walk back to where I first saw them, and they were already there and waiting. 

"Hello again Night Class students," I greet jokingly. 

"Hey," They both greet.

"I'd love to talk but I need to keep patrolling," I say beginning to walk away. But Hanabusa ends up grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

I turn to look at him. "Would you mind if we walked with you?" He asks, smiling like a kid. 

"Listen, you both seem like nice guys, but you are a student here too, so you need to get back to your studies," I say looking at both of them. 

Takuma just looks down, kinda nodding his head. Hanabusa on the other hand... 

"Awww, but class is boring!" He whines. 

"I know but I can't treat either of you differently from those two girls, so you need to go back to class," I state. 

"Are you sureeee?" Hanabusa pleads, giving me the puppy eyes.