Chapter 1 Who is she?

Eyeless Jack's P.O.V.

I wake to my blanket being ripped off of me. I shiver to the cold winter air. "What the fuck?" I whined still half asleep. I stair up at two large black eyes only inches from my face. I quickly push him away.

"Time to get up sleepy head."

"Get the fuck out Jeff"

"No" Jeff retorts like a two year old. Before poking my mask repetitively while yelling get up.

"Go bug Ben or something!"

"No! All that elf ever wants to do is play video games! Cumon Jack get up!" I sigh in defeat and climb out of my soft warm bed. Jeff literally smiles ear to ear as I pull on my black sweatshirt and follow him down stairs and out the door.

Sarah William's P.O.V.

Glancing at my clock I saw that I was already 10 minutes late to school. I quickly scrubbed my teeth, raked a brush through my hair, and put on my dark blue V-neck and black jeans and charged down the stairs. I yanked on the door but the lock seemed to be jammed. I can't believe this is happening. Most people get locked out of the house not me. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of breaking somewhere upstairs. As I reached the top I heard shouts.

"GO TO SLEEP!" An unrecognizable voice yelled followed by my mother's scream. All I wanted to do was run but I felt my feet move forward to their own accord. When I peered through my parents door I had to fight the urge to puke. My mother and father lifelessly lay next to each other with their stomachs torn open and organs everywhere. I'm about to scream when a hand clamps around my mouth. Just like what happens when anyone else touches me, I am bombarded with that person's thoughts and emotions. The mind of the person holding me is so diverse and random I'm overcome and pass out.

Jeff's P.O.V.

I lead Jack into a lone house and smiled to myself at the thought of hunting. We climbed through a second story Window that was foolishly left open. Inside was a couple sound asleep. I glanced at Jack who had a bored expression right before I yanked the man out of bed and stabed him in the stomach. He let out a scream of pain as I through him at a a full length mirror next to Jack. Jack skillfully removed the man's kidneys and put them in a bag. The dieing screams of the man work his spouse. I stabed her through the heart before she could even beg for her life I placed the corpses next to each other and carved a smile into their cheeks. I heard footsteps coming twords the room. Jack and I pressed ourselves behind the door and waited. A young girl stepped through the door and saw the beautiful scene. I jumped behind her and clamped a hand around her mouth to silence screams that for some reason never came. She went limp in my arms.

"Gez dude how tight were you holding her?" Jack questioned

"Bairly" I responded. As I drop her to the ground. The moment I'm no longer touching her, her eyes flicker open. Questions swarm my cayotic mind. What happened? Who is this girl? How would she look if I made her beautiful?

"J-Jeff" her voice was laced with fear. How did she know me?

I drew my knife and ran it across her soft check. Ignoring my knife she reached for her temples and screamed in agony before passing out again. "What the fuck just happened?!" Jack seemed as shocked as me.

"Pl-please stop" she said in a weak voice. What was with this chick?

Jack insisted we take her back with us to the mansion. He made me carry her over my shoulder so she would stay unconscious. Jack's touch didn't seem to affect her as much. What is she?

*thx for reading. If you liked it click da vote button and/or leave a comment ^-^ ♡*