Chapter 24 Escape

Jack's POV

I need to get out of here, but how? If I try to just walk out slender will stop me. I don't think I'm strong enough to jump out the Window yet, masky and hoody would tell slender if they saw me, Jeff probably wouldn't help either. there's a loud crash outside my door that interrupts my planning, my curiosity overshadowed my pain as I weakly peak out the door. Masky lays against the cracked wall looking dazed, slender stood over him yelling something about him hurting Jeff and something I couldn't hear about Sarah. I slowly crept out of my room to hear better. "-under Jane's influence the harder it will be for her to resist and now you've gone and left us with only you and hoody!" Slender continued to scold masky but the world around me seemed to mute itself. The only sound I could hear is slender's daunting words, Sarah was Jane's fucking puppet. I had to get out of here now.

Slender dragged mask and hoody to the door and sent them to find out more about the marks found on the wall, I watched them run east from my window. Now all I had to do was avoid slender. I waited until I heard his door at the end of the hall to open than close again before quietly slipping out of my room. I slowly walked down the stairs praying they wouldn't creek, once I was outside I leapt into a full sprint, ignoring my bloody muscles.

I clearly remembered the way to Jane's cabin, but instead of going in I followed footprints that were fleeing the cabin. I lost track of how long I'd been running but I know I'm close, the smell of blood lingers in the air. In the distance I see a small clearing surrounding what appears to be a sawmill. Leave it to Jane to bring back the classics. As I approach, I hear Jane humming a joyful song. I hide behind a stack of logs, Jane is standing near a wall drawing elaborate symbols in red. Sarah stands near her with her wrist sliced open allowing a waterfall of blood to pour into Jane's bowl. Sarah's face is streaked with tears as she stands perfectly still. It takes all my effort not to charge at Jane who would most likely kill Sarah if I did.
Sarah's POV

I feel as if the agonizing pain in my head will surly kill me. I'm at war with myself, I need to reclaim my body before the demon Jane put inside me becomes any stronger. All I need is a minute inside my head and I can fix this. My body feels weak, yet I don't feel anything, I use it to my advantage, I take one final attempt to penatrate my mind. Once I regain control the pain suddenly slams into me, not the physical pain, but what I have already done. I killed Ben, I hurt jack, I killed for Jane, and I betrayed everyone I cared about. Knowing I don't have much time I telacaneticly lift Jane's knife from the table. "I'm sorry jack." I say for some unknown reason. And I plunge the knife into my own black heart. I hear two shouts as I fall to the ground. I feel my blood as it seaps through my hands. My head falls to the side and I see jack running to me just as he gets to my side I feel myself slip away into oblivion.

*thx for the 200 reads love you guys. Yes Sarah is dead case ur wondering I can kill off whoever I want deal with it ^-^♡*