Chapter 26 Hugs

Sarah's POV

When I open my eyes, all I see is a white room with images flooding the walls. I curiously approach the wall, and see that all the pictures are actually small videos showing different clips from my short life. I see myself playing at the park when I was 6, I see my myself staying in at recess and reading, the images go all through my life up to right before I died, tears sting my eyes as I watch jack leap out and run to my side. I hear laughter erupt from behind me and jerk my head to the side, standing at the wall across from me is Ben. "Ben?" His laughter instantly stops as he turns to face me. His eyes widen as he's runs over and almost tackles my to the ground with a hug. Finally managing to escape his choking grasp I see the look of sorrow in his eyes. "...What happened?" His voice is drained of all the wonderful joy it once held. I turn and lead him to the final image on the wall. He watch wordlessly as I die before once again suffocating me with his arms.

"What is this place?" I pant, still trying to refill my lungs with air.

"None of us really know, we just kinda relive the past I guess. Then we wake up. Shouldn't take you long."

I spend the next who knows how long watching all my memorys play through just after finishing the last one, I turn to Ben who still seems to be on the first one. "I'm done,  Now what?" I ask eager to get back to the real world. "I-...You...How are you still here?! You finish and you wake up it's simple." Ben can't hide the worry from his voice.
Jack's POV

Every day is the same for me. I wake up from the few hours of sleep I have and sit next to Sarah's body, I need to be there when she wakes up. I haven't been hunting in 78 years. And I'll wait the rest of eternity if I have to. The only time I eat is when Jeff threatens to shove my own kidney down my throat, not that I have any, I ate them when I was less than a year immortal. Occasionally slender takes Sarah and trys to bring her back, that's the only time I leave her side.

*ending this chapter before I bore you to death ik it sucks♡*