Chapter 5 Reckless

Jack's POV

"Cumon Jack, Ben can't train me, all he ever thinks about is perv stuff!" I I saw Ben's face heat up. "Fine, whatever I'll train her." I spent the next few hours mentally demonstrating hand to hand combat. She was lucky,  the rest of us had to figure it out on the spot. Jeff and Ben just starred at us with confused looks. If you think about it we do look like we're doing nothing but holding hands and looking blankly at each other.

Sarah's POV

Jack thought of everything I needed to know. I had all the skills and motions implanted in my brain. Jack was in the middle of sending me what to do if cops showed up when slender teleported behind the couch. Jack jumped up in surprise. I concentrated on slender's thoughts.

Aren't you suppose to be training her Jack?"

I-I...umm..." apparently being a killer doesn't make you a good lier.

"He is." I answer for him. If slender had an eyebrow it would be raised. "Telepathy." I answered the unspoken question. Just like everyone else's, sender's thoughts independently turned to 'oh shit what did she see?'  And just like everyone else, he unintentionally thinks of the Worst possible thing they don't want me to see. I almost burst out laughing as slender vanishes. Jack thinks I'm as crazy as Jeff, maybe I am I looked into the minds of 4 different killers and I laugh at some of the thoughts. Jack's and slender's thought is just too much, I fall into an uncontrollable laughing fit.

Jack's POV

After slender left, Sarah just burst out laughing. Once she finally calmed down I sent her the final few things she needed to know.  "BEN?!" I yelled up the stairs. He came charging down. "What?"he sounded slightly annoyed.

"It's your turn to train her." I announced.

Ben looked confused."how is it my turn? It's not like you taught her anything. You just sat here."

"Just go outside and help her practice fighting."

I followed Sarah and Ben outside to watch. We made Jeff watch from the roof so he wouldn't effect Sarah.

"Jack she doesn't know anything this won't be fair" I just shrug eager to see Sarah kick his ass. Ben passes Sarah his knife, he's overly cocky. Sarah skillful twirls the knife around in her hand as she stairs intensely at Ben. She launches herself at him, he dodges to the right reducing the blow to a deep cut in his arm. I smirk to myself as Ben let's off a stream of curse words. After slowing the steady stream of blood he lunges at Sarah attempting to tackle her. Now Ben was just being reckless, you'd think he knew better than to run at someone with your head down to the point where you can't see what's in front of you, in Ben's case the knife. Sarah took one step to the side and held the knife out for Ben to collide with. The knife went straight through his head, lucky for him Sarah decided to let go before it went through his skull. Ben fell to the ground groaning. Sarah pulls the knife from Ben's head and helps him to the porch. "So much for Ben training her!" Jeff laughs from the roof. "I let-er win" Ben says weakly.

*thx 4 readin ^-^ hit dat vote button or be really awesome and follow meeeee!♡*