Please Stop Pushing My Patience

Aurora’s head hurt. A lot.

She was in the bath drinking coffee when her sister walked in.

Angelina laughed at Aurora before throwing her a painkiller, 'Mum said to come to Room 638 to get ready and that your dress and food is waiting so hurry up.’

Aurora had woken up with a full face and a head filled with bobby pins to find the bed empty, her dress hung up at the end of it.

She had immediately opened her suitcase in hopes to find some skincare that would reverse the effects of sleeping with makeup on for her acne-prone skin.
Valentina had not done too bad with the packing so Aurora was in safe hands.

🖤

As Angelina left, Aurora got out and wrapped herself in a robe. She got in the lift, and was soon outside room 638.
Valentina opened it, smiling at her daughter and Lucy, Samantha, Angelina and Alessia were inside.

They were all in cute robes, matching Aurora’s and they were sat out on the balcony with an array of pastries and fruit. There was bucks fizz and coffee and Aurora smiled at her mum’s perfect planning.

She walked out and sat next to Lucy, cuddling into her, chilly from the June morning breeze.

They overlooked the gardens, and if yesterday’s celebrations were big, today’s would be huge. The whole garden was filled with roses and garden swings and petal paths.

‘Is it bad that I would much rather stay in bed and watch Netflix,' Aurora snuggled into Alessia who was eating a squeezy yoghurt.

‘Talking of bed,' Samantha leaned forward slurping her tea, 'did you engage in any... Bedroom activities last night?’

‘Yes. He pulled my dress off, shoved me in the bed and walked out of the room and that was the last I saw of ma hubby.’

‘Oh you naughty girl!’ Angelina said hiding a giggle, 'better hop off to confession sooner rather than later.’

Aurora winked, before popping open the champagne bottle.

🖤

It was around 11am the girls started getting ready. The etiquette was less formal, just smart casual.
Aurora however, Valentina decided, would need a whole new dress.

It was less extreme, which Aurora was grateful for, and she had to admit, it was gorgeous.

It was hung on the bathroom door, whilst the girls got ready, Lucy ironing her dress with her curlers in, Samantha was applying makeup at the vanity, Angelina was painting her chipped pedicure and Aurora was curling her hair, under eye masks on all of them.

Valentina was up and ready at the crack of dawn and was now somewhere downstairs giving the staff a hard time.

A knock at the door startled the girls, who were busy gossiping.

Aurora opened to door, aware of how bizarre she looked.

'Isabella! Hi! What can I do for you? I love that dress!’ Aurora exclaimed, causing Isabella to laugh.

‘Hey, thank you! I have been sent by Nate to come check you were awake. I went to your suite but it was empty so I came here.’

'I am awake, and we’re having breakfast whilst getting ready, fancy joining us? We’ve got Buck's Fizz,'

Aurora pushed open the door to reveal the three other girls.

'I'd love to, thanks.’
Isabella came in and joined their conversations. Aurora learnt she was 16 like Angie and they immediately hit it off.