1

"Your 22 already yet I'm still getting calls from the nice police officer to come pick you up before you end up in jail!!! AGAIN! I'm seriously considering leaving your no good ass to rote in there. This is it I am signing you up for help program today no more! I'm too old for this why can't you be good like your little brother Jay never get in trouble like you Alex. Your just no good. Can't have you tainting the others! I did you a favor by letting you stay and not kickin' your street rat ass out...."

Leaning against the cold concrete wall listing to Mrs.Jung go off on another tangent. Alex tuned her out. Glaring at office Bright why couldn't he just at keep his dam mouth shut. It's not like he was hurting anyone. Everyone knows that Bennett is a child molesting asshole and stealing that money probably helped keep some poor kid safe. Plus he needed that money Jay was really set on going to college in America and Mrs.Jung cant afford that. Between her gambling dead beat of a son and alcoholic husband. It was a miracle she was keeping the childrens home open.

Running his hand threw the knotted black hair thanks to Bennett. He couldn't help but think about how he was going have to start working corners again if they were going to make rent next week. Man he hated Bright so dam much right now. Like the asshole couldn't turn a dam blind eye. As if Bennett was gonna report the missing $700. Bastard would have rather let it slide then have police sniffing around and discovering his kiddie porn.

Resting the phone on his shoulder as he cracked his knuckles eyeing the new officer. He looked young, rich, and unhappily married. An easy lay and few hundreds if he milked it right. It wasn't hard to see that Bright wanted a go around again. It's the only reason why he would drag him in. Sleezy bastard, winking at the cute officer as he looked up at him. Grinning at the jealous look on Brights face.

"Are you even listing you piece of rat shit! Alex do you hear me?! Boy if you don't answer me I'm leaving you there with the creepy cellmates!"

"I heard you loud and clear. It was a misunderstanding anyway. Just get me outta here please? I won't do it again...no I won't get caught next. Yeah."

He could practically see Mrs. Jung rolling her eyes with that dam smile on her face.

"This is the last time ok you know how much my husband can't stand you. So stop making it worse. I'm tired of him complain that you staying past the age of 19 son."

Humming in reply before saying goodbye. Alex straighted up walking back into the holding cell before Bright tried touching him.

Avoiding the other men that seemed to be huddled together in the far corner of the cell. Clearly they were in there for drug running. There arms where covered in track makers and he swore he saw a glimpse of a needle between them. Probably getting high while they waited to get bailed out or sent to the local rehab center.

Groaning as he saw it was only 5 o'clock. Mrs. Jung didn't get off of work till 7 and it was a 2 hour drive to the station from the restaurant. Laying down on the hard wooden bench.

Just as he was falling asleep the gate way to freedom opened up. Expecting it to be another unfortunate soul Alex tuned out the sound of voiced and tried getting a peaceful sleep. To bad it wasn't just another roommate.

"Mr.Yu hello can you please sit up." Moving his arm slightly Alex peeked at this newcomer. A curly haired, freackled faced cutie stood at the end of the bench. Now Alex was a sucker for cuties plus his druggie roommates where looking at the kid like he was a grand meal.

Making a show of standing up and successful capturing the druggie gangs attention. Alex smirked at them as they cowered at all 5'9 inches of just muscles and tattoos.

Walking over to the cute Foreigner trying to figure out what he wanted from him.

Maybe the asshole sent him over for a little fun.

The cutie looked up at him and smiled. "If you'll follow me Ch-Alex. Gentleman the Doctor will be in to see you two soon."

Poor bastards are going to be go to that stupid rehabilitation center. More addicts die in there then on the street.

Following the cutie all the way into a room located in the heart of the shity police station.

"Please have a seat Christian. I'm sure your wondering who is the attractive handsome stranger bossing me around. Well I'm Cameron and I work with a program that helps troubled young adults start over. "

To say he was takened back was an understatement. No one called him by his given name except his baby brother. Plus he's suprised that anyone would sign him up for the second chance program.

As someone who has been in and out of this Police Station for years he's heard of the second chance program. Yet he was never one of the lucky or unlucky assholes to be chosen.