5

Dove was worried it was a whole hour later then Cameron said they would be there. Yet Cameron and Christian where a no show. She wanted to go to the airport since Cams cell kept going to voicemail but then again if they arrived and no one was home that would be bad too. While she was pacing and trying to make herself busy. Thomas decided to get dressed and ready to head out. He knows that the guy who was supposed to be helping Cameron clearly wasn't doing his job since Cam had to ask them and others friends if they could take in the people he helped for at least 2 months before he could find them more perminet helping homes.

Sighing while trying to figure out away to non physically hurt Cams partner. Thomas walked over to his Chlo. Who was washing a clean plate.

"I'm going to go and see if there stuck at the airport love. Be back soon"

Dove nodded giving him a sweet quick yet passionate kiss. "Be safe and please no starting fights while driving."

Chuckling as he give her one more parting kiss. "No promises love. " Walking out the apartment he made his way to the basement garage. Hoping the asshole who illegally parked his motorcycle. Had moved it or else he was gonna run it over.

*At the airport*

Cameron sat on his luggage looking at his dead phone. He forgot the charger in Japan and he couldn't use Christine's phone cause I'd would be against policy. So they were stuck at the airport. Turning his head he watched Christine roll his eyes for the millionth time. About ten minutes ago he called someone and since he's been on the phone he spoke once.

Looking away as Christine started yelling something in Korean.

Shortest chapter So far.

What duo y'all think so far?