8 ✨

Baekhyun was still stressed as fuck. Literally.. The boy who sent him a letter again two days ago stopped sending letters again because of unknown reasons that Baekhyun wanted to know. He was also stressed as fuck because he's been trying to figure out who the boy is.

He already knew that the anonymous person is a boy because he's totally known for not being straight and it would be weird if a girl gave him that. But today is the school fest and Baekhyun decided to go with Kyungsoo, Luhan and Tao since Sehun is rehearsing with his band and Chen wanted some alone time with his Minseok... Which will be a total fail since students are scattered everywhere and there possibly won't be any empty places.

He had 4 boys in mind who are boys that are in the same class with him in Music and Dance and cites a reason for every boy as to why he may or may not be the anonymous person.

1. Jung Daehyun - I have a feeling that it's really him

2. Kim Jisoo - He likes cute stuff and talks in a cute way and that somehow is a reason why he can be 'mystery boy'... mystery boy seems to like a lot of cute pastel colors and he's in a band

3. Kim Taehyung - loves cute things and likes to cling on me

4. Park Chanyeol - it's highly impossible that the guitarist and vocalist of 92' that I idolize can write fluff things like that

Kyungsoo then dragged Baekhyun to the performing stage where they can clearly see the band members of 92' getting ready.

Kyungsoo cheered for his boyfriend, Jongin while Luhan cheered for his boyfriend and so did Tao while Baekhyun was busy staring at the guitarist slash main vocalist of 92', Park Chanyeol. He was the epitome of Tall, talented, handsome, cute, cool and energetic male.

Baekhyun's ears were getting drowned in the screams of the girls, most of them were his juniors but he could care less when Chanyeol started the song with a pluck of a string on the guitar and students started cheering for the band. Chanyeol's outfit was a total perfection making Chanyeol look cooler than he always is.

In the night, in the beat city light ~

Chanyeol's voice is music in Baekhyun's ears and maybe even for everyone here.

We steal ourselves away and hold on tight ~

Chanyeol grins and looked at Baekhyun's direction then winks making Baekhyun blush furiously and look behind him to see if it was actually meant for someone else. He turns around again and looks at Chanyeol who was also staring back at him like Baekhyun's the only person he can see.

You were there, yeah, we were all there ~

Too young, too smart, too much for this one town ~

Chanyeol points at Baekhyun's direction but no one actually noticed since they were all too busy cheering for the band and fawning over them.

We'd get so high, we got lost coming down ~

When we were kids in the street, kids in the street ~

Remember when we ~

We used to laugh, we used to cry ~

Live and die by the forty-five ~

Take me back, I'll go there ~

Who could stop us, and who would ever care? ~

Always keep, to the kids in the street ~

After a few more verses, the song came to an end and the band bowed before they left the stage.

"Baekhyun... Baek... HEY!" Kyungsoo shouted in Baekhyun's ear making the younger flinch.

"W-What? Gosh, my ear hurts!" Baekhyun covered his ear with his palm and glared at Kyungsoo.

"Not my problem. You were spacing out when I told you that we'll be going to celebrating with Jongin's band because of another successful performance." Luhan told Baekhyun who was taken aback by what he said.

"Bitch please, we know you want to see Chanyeol so let's go!" Tao sassed and dragged the three with him.

"Kyungie!" Jongin called Kyungsoo who immediately wrapped his hands around Jongin's waist and snuggled in Jongin's chest.

"Panda!" Kris beamed with joy when Tao surprised him with a quick peck on the lips.

"Hannie" Sehun utters as Luhan tackles him in a hug and congratulates Sehun continuously

While Baekhyun and Chanyeol were left watching the scene in front of them unfold.

"Y-Yo!" Chanyeol stutters and walks up to Baekhyun

"Hey Chanyeol." Baekhyun replies shyly at the taller and Baekhyun looks at the Kaisoo couple who gave the both of them a knowing look.

"S-So... You are perfect-- I mean your voice is perfect!" Baekhyun stutters and Chanyeol's ears went red

"Well, thanks... I didn't really thought that you'll like my voice since I'm not a good singer." Chanyeol stated making Baekhyun's eyes widen

"Are you kidding me? Your voice is so deep and sexy and it's really nice to hear!" Baekhyun blurts out making Chanyeol giggle a little bit

"Well, I didn't really think my voice was that good but thanks for the compliment." Chanyeol grins and they noticed that their friends were already gone.

'Those bastards' Chanyeol thought and looks again at Baekhyun

'I may need to thank them for this' Chanyeol reminds himself and coughs getting Baekhyun's attention.

"Since our friends obviously ditched us.. Wanna go around with me?" Baekhyun was shocked but nonetheless smiled at the once in a blue moon opportunity that Chanyeol asked him

"Sure."