26 ✨

No One's Point of View

"So that's... I can't hide the fact that I'm disappointed at this news but at the same time I'm not breaking up with you nor would this even shake our relationship. Not now, not ever. I won't give up on us just because of  a goddamn distance that's gonna be like a thousand miles away from here. Because my love for you can't be measured by distance or money or anything because I love you Baekhyun. I truly do so please also have faith in us. " Chanyeol pours out all his emotions and the words with sincerity leaving Baekhyun shocked and in tears.

He expected something bad to happen and he was ready to call this at the most bittersweet memory but what happened just now was the complete opposite of what he imagined. He wasn't expecting for Chanyeol to do something and expected him to give up but he was wrong. Chanyeol wanted to make it work even if they were countries apart. Chanyeol truly loves him and that's enough to keep his faith in their relationship.

Without any other words, Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tight and started sobbing on his shoulder. It was a really dramatic scene in a hospital rooftop that felt cliché but also felt too real at the same time. Baekhyun never knew that things could be like this or that his life would be like a scene from a book but it was.

"Thank you Yeol.... Thank you for not giving up even if this is going to be a lot for the both of us to handle." Baekhyun cried and Chanyeol plays with his brown locks.

"I love you Baek."

"I love you too Yeol. Just... Please wait for me."