20 ✨

Narrator's Point of View

Baekhyun was just mindlessly looking at the ceiling. Earlier this day, Chanyeol just told him that he loves him and it was just too much to handle for Baekhyun's... Heart. Baekhyun wanted to scream and tell him that he still loves him too but he doesn't. He doesn't want Chanyeol to know before he fixes things up with Daehyun.

Daehyun and Baekhyun were never really in a real relationship. Baekhyun's real father who died years ago owns a company which is being managed by his mother right now. He wants Baekhyun to take over but the latter doesn't want to resulting for him to be forced in a relationship. Jung Daehyun, the son of another CEO was willing to help them in order to gain power but all they were doing was strictly business. Daehyun doesn't care about Baekhyun and the same goes to the other.

But today, it's going to change. Slowly, Baekhyun rose up his bed and made his way to his mom's room hoping that she would be there. He knocked on the door twice and heard his mom say an 'enter'.

"Yes dear? What brings you here?" His mom asks him calmly

Baekhyun takes a deep breath contemplating if he's doing the right thing or not.

"I'm ready to take over the company. We don't need the Jung's help anymore." Baekhyun spoke with too much confidence in his voice when he was actually nervous

"Are you sure Baekhyun?" His mother asked him again

Baekhyun wanted to say no but he was doing all of this for him and Chanyeol.

For Chanyeol

"Yes mom"