10 ✨

Baekhyun's mom always tell Baekhyun that even if it doesn't seem possible, do the impossible.

And by impossible, she meant confessing to Park Chanyeol which Baekhyun will try to do today.

Trying was never hard for Baekhyun but this time, it is. Because it's not just a simple mistake you say when you answer in your class but it's something that can either embarrass you or overwhelm you.

"H-Hey Chanyeol.." Baekhyun grinned and scratched the back of his neck and Chanyeol only smiled back at him.

Baekhyun hurriedly gives Chanyeol the letter he wrote for the taller, not caring about the other people who were watching them. He was too nervous but he hoped for the best.

"I know that I really like you very much maybe even love but that's a very strong word for now— I do hope that you feel the same way." Baekhyun rambles and looks at Chanyeol's hand that's holding the letter.

"I...." Chanyeol started off

"I'm sorry Baekhyun but I don't like you."

One sentence

It was enough to break Baekhyun's heart and make him feel like shit.

Before Chanyeol could explain or bat an eyelash, Baekhyun bows and excuses himself heading somewhere far away from the students, Chanyeol and the memory.

'Never let your hopes up again Baekhyun.' Baekhyun sheds a tear before hurrying over to the class.

'I'm sorry Baekhyun.'