ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

Ginny giggled, her chin resting on her hand, staring dreamily at Freya. "I can never get enough of that story. It sounds so... so magical!" The rain had almost completely stopped. The girls were still inside the shed. "So he never knew you liked him before that night?"

Freya shook her head with a smile. "Boys can be a little... oblivious... about girls' feelings. I always kind of thought if only he knew. He insists he had his suspicions, but you know how he is."

Ginny giggled. "Once he lost one of his many necklaces six years ago..." She paused, leaned in and whispered loudly, "He still hasn't realised Fred took it from him and sometimes even wears it... in front of him!"

Freya chuckled and shook her head. "Yep, that's our Bill alright!"

"And so you've been in love... for all this time?"

"I-I guess..." Freya blushed. "I mean yes, we were. But it wasn't that easy. We were both strong-headed and wanted to do well in school. That along with my reputation as The Second Black Disappointment made it even tougher. He was well-liked when he was on his own. With me... not so much..."

"Oh." Ginny said in a small voice but then grinned as if realising something. "But look at you now! Dating the popular boy who loves you back! Seriously, you two were made for each other."

"There you are!" A voice exclaimed as soon as Ginny finished her sentence. The girls looked out to see Arthur and Bill standing at the entrance. "Molly was worried sick about you two!"

"Sorry Arthur. Completely my fault!" Freya blushed as they stood up. She tucked a wet strand of hair behind her ear. "We went for a walk and got caught in the rain. We talked and didn't realise the rain had stopped completely." She glanced at Bill who gave her a heartwarming smile and she gave him a small, shy wave.

"It's okay, Freya." Arthur chuckled. "Come, Ginny, sweetheart, let's head back home." He first looked at his son, and then at Ginny, smiling softly. Ginny walked up to her dad and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, holding her close, before heading to the Burrow.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say your dad was reading my mind." Freya smirked, walking up to Bill. She stood on her tiptoes and gave Bill a kiss, which he gladly returned. "How was work?"

"Exhausting." he murmured against her lips before capturing her into yet another passionate kiss. "But coming home to you is the only thing I look forward to as soon as I leave for work. ANd mum's cooking, of course."

She laughed at his latter comment. "But..." Freya blushed softly. "I don't live here at The Burrow..."

"Well, you're here most of the time." Bill replied, chuckling. "I thought your brother doesn't mind you being here."

"Oh, he doesn't!" Freya insisted, taking Bill's hand into hers. "And besides, he's not home a lot. I hate being there alone. At least here I can help Molly with the house and your siblings with their studying."

"But we barely have any time, you know..." He intertwined his fingers with hers. "... just the two of us. How about we go out today? Know of any nice restaurants in muggle London?"

Freya grinned and nodded. "I once went with Tonks to this cute, little restaurant by the Thames. It plays nice music in the background. What do you think?"

"Followed by a walk by the river?" Freya nodded. "Sounds perfect." He kissed her for the last time and they walked back to the Burrow hand-in-hand.

"Oh, get a room you two!" Ron groaned, earning a smack at the back of the head from Molly. "Ow!!!! What?! It's gross, Ma!"

"Seriously, Ronald? We're just holding hands." Freya rolled her eyes and smiled. "Someday you'll find yourself a good girl and would want to hold her hand, Ronald."

"Never, Freya. Never ever." Ron replied, horrified at the idea of having a girlfriend.

"What about Hermoine Granger, Ron?" Ginny giggled. "I see the way you look at her in the Great Hall."

"Gin, shut up!" Ron shouted, covering his face as he blushed brightly. "She's my friend!"

"Quit it, you lot!" Percy screamed from the back of the house. "I'm studying!"

"Oh, Ronald! Hermoine Granger is such a nice and bright girl!" Molly gushed, her hands clasped together.

"Muuuuum!" he groaned, sinking into his seat, as his brother chanted his and Hermoine's names in a lovey-dovey tone. In the midst of the teasing, Bill squeezed Freya's hand, jerked his head at the stairs and they both went upstairs in Freya's room. As soon as she closed the door, Bill pulled her to his chest and kissed her hungrily, his hands cupping her face and hers running through his long, ginger hair.

"Mmmmm better keep it down, baby, otherwise we might scandalise one of your siblings." she giggled, trying her best not to break their physical contact as his hands found their place up her back under her shirt.

"I couldn't stop... thinking..." Her breath hitched and she let out a tiny squeal when Bill pulled her closer against his chest so she could feel his whole body. "... about you all day."

"William Weasley!" Freya blushed and slapped his chest lightly, giggling. "You're getting cheekier by the minute."

"Well, could you blame me when it's the most beautiful, loving, charming person ever I'm talking about?" Bill pointed out, kissing her forehead. "I look forward to our date."

"You'd better wear something nice, young man." Freya told him, patting his chest. "Or else."

"Mhm, or else...?" Bill teased back, once more pulling her against his chest and kissing her tenderly.

"Or else... no more... nice dates... ever." she murmured in between kisses.

"And be able to resist my charm? Never, my darling." Bill chuckled in response. "Not in a million years."

"I'd better get back home, Bill. You know, get ready for our date and whatnot. Will you use Floo powder to my place?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Dad needs the car again so I won't be able to drive. How about I come over at... eight? Give you some time to look prettier than you already look right now."

"It's a date." She kissed him before going back downstairs and said her goodbyes to the rest of the family before using Floo powder to go back home. Once there, she frowned. The place was so awfully quiet, she hated it. She was used to Sirius being out, and spending time with the Weasleys meant peace and quiet was lacking.

But something felt wrong...

Really wrong.