ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

Before I get into this chapter, I hope you're all safe and taking good care of yourselves both medically and mentally. This is a very tough period for all of us and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those people who work in the medical field. My mother is a nurse and I cannot see her at all during this period except for Skype calls when she's not working - which is rare - and she had to move out temporarily to stay with other nurses she works with.

So please, spare a few seconds to pray - no matter what religion you practise - for the people affected by all this.

*

"Wh-- A-are you sure?"

Freya looked down and nodded. "I mean, I think I did. You know of my brother's... ability..." Bill nodded and she went on. "I saw him as the black dog. I recognised the eyes through the dark forest." Bill stood up yet again to look out the window for what seemed like the millionth time. "Bill, it was just for a split of a second." Freya stood up and walked behind him, lacing her fingers with his. She squeezed his hand reassuringly. "Could've been a trick of the eye."

"I-I gotta ask, love... Do you think we should... tell...?" he asked, still looking out the kitchen window, the storm calming down a little.

"I think we should keep it between us for now, Bill. Until we're sure that it was or wasn't what we think we saw." Freya looked up at him and saw him chew on his lower lip, making her chuckle. She knew how terrible he was at keeping things from his mother. "Bill... secret."

"I know..." she replied. He didn't sound too convinced so she tried again. "Let's talk about something else. Maybe I'll forget about all this."

"Definitely." Bill replied and Freya nodded in agreement. "So when should we tell your family that we're thinking about moving in together?"

"Dinner?" He looked at the wall clock. "They should be here in the next hour."

"In front of your siblings?" Freya raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, what I mean to ask was... in front of the twins?" Bill scoffed out a laugh and pulled her in his arms, resting his chin on her head. He knew they'd ask one too many questions, all of which would have nothing to do with moving out and more about who gets his room.

"They still have to find out eventually, love." He moved his head and kissed her cheek, now resting his chin on her shoulder. "So what do you think? During dinner or get mum and dad alone?"

Freya smiled and turned her head, the tip of her nose touching his. "Dinner."

Freya always helped with cooking for the Weasleys - feeding so many mouths was not a walk in the park - so it wasn't a surprise when they arrived home and found dinner ready. The only surprise came when they asked about Billy's dirty apron; it had splatters of food all over it, and across his cheek too.

"What happened here?" Molly gasped loudly in horror when he finally noticed the mess in the kitchen. Arthur and the children were equally horrified by the scene.

"W-we were cooking, Ma..." Billy replied in a scared voice.

"It's my voice, Molly." Freya smiled weakly. "I was trying to teach Bill how to cook the Muggle way and, well... he messed up."

"Clearly." Fred and Geroge chimed in, looking at each other with a goofy grin on their faces.

"Since when were you two interested in doing things like Muggles? Arthur asked, raising an eyebrow as he sat down around the table, checking to make sure his clothes don't get dirty.