~SoniaHina~

Sonia Nevermind x Hajime Hinata

yES

this ship is the definition of underrated

He literally stayed with her while she was crying and didn't leave until she stopped?? I dunno why this ship isn't more popular, bc to me It's definitely the healthiest Sonia ship.

I respect your opinion if you ship sondam or sounia (is that the ship name?? Sjdjg), but both of them wouldn't be super healthy imo.

Both Kazuichi and Gundham seem to see Sonia as a flawless and beautiful princess rather than a person, Kazuichi especially, but even Gundham doesn't seem to realize that she has flaws like any other person. Or at least doesn't show it. That doesn't automatically make the ship unhealthy, but I think Sonia needs someone who sees her as a normal person and not a perfect princess. Again, I'm not saying that people who ship it are wrong; and if you disagree then That's fine, It's just my opinion.

Their free time events are very cute, and showed a side to Sonia that isn't rly shown anywhere else in the game. She only showed her real emotions and anxiety when she was alone with Hajime.

I think an adaptable and patient person would be perfect for Sonia, and their relationship would just overall be healthy imo

They would both support and love each other, and it would be so cute ok-

An underrated, adorable and healthy ship.

9/10!

What are your thoughts on SoniaHina?