2- The Quidditch World Cup

☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎

____________
The Quidditch World Cup
____________

☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎

"Wow can you believe this Roo! The Quidditch World Cup! We're at the Quidditch World Cup!" "I know Roger you've been saying that for hours and I very much believe that I'm here!"  Rooney laughed

"I know Roger you've been saying that for hours and I very much believe that I'm here!"  Rooney laughed.

Roger barely heard a word she had said because he had already begun to march himself towards a vendor filled with Ireland's paraphernalia.
"Oh Merlin would you look at this Roo, they've got those fake tattoos we can put on our faces and they've got light up necklaces and-"

"Roger I've hardly got enough money for all that! I only brought enough for a souvenir shirt and a butterbeer or so, you buy them for yourself though."
His face dropped as Rooney mentioned she wasn't going to buy anything more and he began to feel bad.

"No no Roo I'll just buy these for you then."
"What no! Don't spend your money on me!"
"Well I insist because this is the World Cup and you need to sport your team colors and right now you look quite bland."

She narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips, disapproving of Rogers way of trying to make an excuse to spend his money on her. She hated it when he spent his own money on her because he made his own money working part-time at a small shop in Diagon Alley, a second hand broom store where he would help with repairs, retuning, and retwigging. She wanted him to save his hard earned money for himself.

"No Roger, don't buy anything for me and I mean it."
Roger heard her loud and clear this time but he chose to ignore her as he purchased two sets of face tattoos and two sets of twinkling necklaces for the both of them to wear.

"Here you are madam, the Irish awaits."
Roger has a slick smile on his face knowing Rooney was upset with him.
"I said no Roger Davies."
"And I don't care, now put it on and let's go, the match starts in an hour and we have to get to our seats early."

Rooney grabbed her things and marched off with Roger towards the Davies tent to prepare for the game. 

☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎

_____________

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 Tournament

______________

☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎▪︎☠︎