9🌺

Lukas POV
I was walking down with Jesse I was so excited, I checked my phone and saw my mom texted me.

Mom: remember Lukas will be out for a week remember not to stay up to late or talk to girls and don't get near the gays I don't want you near them. Bye

Me: um ok

"Screw you mom" I said in my head, I'm gay and they can never know I don't know what they'll do to me if they ever found out. When we made it we enter his house and set down our bags.

"Hey Lukas I'm gonna go change but um there's food in the fridge and you can turn on the TV" Jesse said. "Ok Jesse thanks" I said. He went upstairs I turned on the tv and watched Freddy vs Jason, I got up and grabbed some popcorn and watched it was kinda epic. After watching it I got freaked out that Jason walked out of the water and he had Freddy's head and he winked that was terrifying. I decided to find another movie and put pastel (made up movie) while I was watching it I heard the shower running and thought about him his soaked d, his wet chest, his sweet buns. Just thinking about him made me all corny.

I felt a boner in my pants and I lifted my shirt and went to my chest and start playing with my nips. I kept doing it amd rubbed my crotch "oh god I'm close" I bit on my shirt and moaned hoping he wouldn't hear I let go and panted, I got my self together and watched the film.

Jesses POV
I quickly got changed and saw Lukas watching a film "Hey Lukas what are watching" I said. "Oh I'm watching pastel" he said. "Ok then" I sat down with him and watched the film with him.

Time skipped
When the movie was over it thought of the two gay couples escaping from there family and went with each other, it just thought about me and Lukas Oh I really hope he likes me. When I looked at him he was asleep he looked adorable I grabbed a blanket for us to sleep, I took off my shirt and put his head on my chest and fell asleep.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait I was making a comic also if you want to see any lukesse art follow me on Instagram its cuddlyfoxgram next chapter is gonna be tomorrow see ya. 👋🌺