32🌺

Jesse's POV
I woke up to see the early sun rising and seeing my precious cinnamon roll right next to me. I gave him a kiss then went to go splash water in my face. I went to the white cabinet to find some clothes to wear. Luckily I did found some clothes for me to put on, I put on a red shirt and silver pants. I brushed my hair when I heard a yawn from across the room. "Morning Jesse" he waved at me. "Morning love so what do you wanna do?" He think about it for a moment and an idea came up how about we go to Universal Studios, when I think about it the idea sounded good we can get some prizes and ride on crazy rides. "Alright lets head out" I grabbed his hand and we both walked to find the place, I saw a large sphere that spelled "universal studios" I knew we were in the right place.

I went to the counter to get us badges, the lady handed me and Lukas badge then we both head inside once we took one step we were amazed by how huge the place was there was tons of huge buildings and tons of crazy rides the mini markets had tons of gift items. "Oh Jesse were do you want to ride on first." "Lets ride on the roller coasters I hear they have Jurassic Park World ride come on lets go." I grabbed his hand and raced off to get near the entrance, we waited in line and hopped on the ride. It started to move the ride we went through the tunnels, and we went saw like an island it looked so real, Lukas was about to touched it when robot raptor screeched at him and Lukas screamed. I laughed telling him its just a robot, the ride kept going on for a while we saw mostly a lot of dinosaurs similar to movies it ended and we head to many other rides. We rode on the simpsons ride, minion mayhem, harry potter rides, and even transformer rides, after on going to so many rides we decided to grab some food, we went to the krusty burger restaurant in the Springfield place, we sat down at the funky place me and Lukas ordered were vanilla milkshakes, giant size burgers, large curly fries, and jumbo sodas. There were other place like Luigi's pizza, moe's bar, and Bumblebee man's taco truck but I prefer to eat here.

This place was fun even to see my precious cinnamon roll smile, he was happy while eating the food. I watched him eat the sloppy burger and dip it with mustard. We finished eating and wen outside "so where should we go next?" I checked the map and found a small party nearby. "Lets head over to the party we can dance and meet some people." Lukas agreed and nodded and we ran to the party that was located in Universal studios hollywood when we entered inside the place lots of people were here, lights were flashing, people dancing and many play areas we head inside and went to the movie theme areas. People mostly chat about movie reviews, shows, characters, and random film stuff. Me and Lukas were in a hangout room on my lap resting with me I play with his blonde hair. 

When I looked over at my direction in the right I saw a guy giving me a dirty look, for I knew we had to get outta here, "Lukas we have to get outta here some guy is looking at us funny and I have a bad feeling about it." he clenched on to me "where will we go its crowded in here?" I grabbed his hand. "Then will have to run as fast as we can till we find an exit." We both ran in the crowd when I heard footsteps behind us, it was the same guy! I ran faster when I try to get rid of him, but I heard more footsteps three guys now were after us! I found an exit looking over at the streets to hide somewhere we went to an empty park that was far away from the Theme park after a while of running. Lukas eyes widen when he saw the three guys looking at us that were about our age coming towards us I was scared.