16🌺

Lukas POV
After school Jesse told me to wait outside the back of the school since he wanted me and his friends to go dancing. "Hey love" he kissed my cheeks. "Hey Jesse are we ready to go" I said. "Yes we are", we went to radars car which was pretty cool it was a periwinkle blue Toyota which had luxurous seats and they were pretty comfy. I went in and we drove off.

We enter a building and saw flashing lights and they're were many people I even saw them dancing on stage and the other guys well were in costumes pole dancing, I blushed as I see the boys dancing near the poles wearing almost nothing. Jesse's friends walked us over to a table and we all sat down.

We ordered wings and shakes and we chat about our life. I was laughing since axel kept dipping his wings in ranch and combines it with the fries he had. I wad finishing my wings till Jesse pulled me along and we were on the dance floor.

He hugged me close and put his arms around my waist and this song pops out.

Riding down, riding down

My hand on your seat the whole way round

I carry band-aids on me now

For when your soft hands hit the jagged ground

Wheels aren't even touching the ground

Scared to take them off but they're so worn down

Promise I won't push you straight to the ground

If you promise me you'll take them off first

Love everything you do 

when you call me f****** dumb for the stupid stuff I do

I wanna ride my bike with you

Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you

I'll pull them off for you

Love everything you do 

when you call me f****** dumb for the stupid stuff I do

I wanna ride my bike with you

Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you

I'll pull them off for you 

Then this song popped out

We were dancing on the floor and shades of pink lights were flashing in us we were dancing and he kept swinging me around as I was giggling. As we kept dancing he leaned over me and he kissed me while everyone started in aww. I felt happy he was with me he's my one and only love.

Narrators POV
As Lukas hugged Jesse someone was there also it was Aiden he was furious.