Chapter 1- Cockey

"Girls be at the station for 12:30 tomorrow with sensible clothes on for football" shouted my 'lovely' dance teacher. I hated football with a passion and I never want to ever play it but I'm being forced to. My dance teacher thinks that me and my friends are becoming to cocky about our dancing, so she wants us to try something that we aren't so good at. I never thought I would say this but luckily I'm injured so I don't have to play just for this one week.

We arrive in London at around 1:45 and we are waiting for our coach. "Kaylyn you're so lucky you don't have to play" shouts my friend Emma.

"I know, ha I can just sit and watch you all struggle". Suddenly a huge coach pulls up and we pile all our luggage into the compartment at the bottom.

.

.

.

.

.

We've been on the coach for about an hour and fifteen minutes and I'm happily listening to 5sos and Ariana Grande when the coach comes to a stop. I stare out of the window and my stomach I know I'm going to make a show of myself. We all get off the coach and walk into a training ground were we see around 15 boys running around with a ball. I let out a huge groan as a tall man comes running over to me and my dance teacher.

"Steph, it's been a while!" he shouts and she smiles back as her reply. "Would you and your girls like to meet some of our boys?" Is my worst nightmare about to come true.

Dancers worst nightmare (Brooklyn BECKHAMfanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें