Chapter 8- It is like meeting the Royal Family

PBrooklynn opened the door and let me go in first. "mum I'm home" I heard bumps and bangs and crashes when two young boys came running down the stairs towards me. "Hi" they said in sync, they stared at each other and then shouted "stop copying me" "Mum tell him to stop copying me" I couldn't help but laugh it was really funny. "Kaylyn these are my annoying brothers Romeo and Cruz". They smiled and ran of when a little girl papered behind the just staring at me in amazement. "Brooklyn, why is there a princess in our house?" aw she was so cute I giggled a little when I went to answer my eyes were drawn to two figures walking down the stairs. OMG it's really them. "Arr you must be Kaylyn, I'm David and this is my Wife Victoria."

"Oh my gosh Brooklyn you didn't tell me she was this pretty and by the way that dress looks stunning on you" OMG did she really just say that?

"Thanks, it's nice to meet you"

We all went Ito the living room and sat on the couch, Brooklyn was sitting opposite me and Harper was next to Brooklyn and Romeo and Cruz were both sitting next to me just staring at me in a total transe.

Brooklyn looked at his phone and stood up quickly a dragged my arm.

"Where are you guys going?" Shouted David. "were just going out for a meal with the lads and stuff and were gonna be late" as he dragged me out the house I grabbed my shoes and shouted "it was nice meeting you!" I got a genuinely nice reply asking to see me again. The floor had dried so I took my shoes of and me and Brooklyn ran hand in hand well actually he was dragging me along, damn his great athletic skills. We were at the door were I stopped put my shoes on fixed my hair and make up and walked in together totally cool like we hadn't just ran a marathon.

"Where have you two been?" Alicia asked "and by the way nice dress" aw she is so sweet. " no where and do you like it? Brooklyn got me it."
Eve suddenly sat up from her phone and spat "it's nice but it's not the right colour" she was jealous everyone could tell. "Well I think it looks great" said Dan and everyone agreed. We sat down and I couldn't stop thinking about before when we nearly kissed.

~Brooklyn's pov~

I couldn't believe how beautiful Kaylyn looked tonight and that dress made her look even better. When we ordered I couldn't stop thinking about before, Megan has to ruin everything! Before our meal came all the girls went of to the toilet you know the way they all go together and Dan turned to me "ey, she's a keeper"

"What?"

"If I was you I'd never let her out of my sight, and we know you like her otherwise you wouldn't have taken her to go see your family." he had a cheeky grin in his face.

"How did you know that?"

"We know everythin" I shook my head. "she doesn't like me that way anyway" I gave a little chuckle.

"Pftt, you've got to be kidding me" jack laughed.

"Even if she did like me and I liked her how would I make her mine anyway"

"We'll help, we'll find stuff about her and what she likes from the girls, tell you and you ask her on a date she'll love it and then there will be happily ever after." I had to say he sounded like a girl.

~Kaylyns pov~

"Where have you been the past hour?" questioned Tayla.

"No where" I blushed

"You blushed you NEVER blush, you have to tell us now." Beth knew something happened she is my best friend and she can read me like a book. I just giggled and walked away with them trailing behind. We sat down and all the boys were laughing. "what's so funny?" I questioned

"Nothing" Brooklyn said taking a sip from his drink. "okay then" I raised my eyebrow. Our food came and we all dug in except Emma.

"Em, why aren't you eating?" I asked

"I'm just not hungry"

"No, I haven't seen you eat in a couple of days now and when you have you only ate a little amount"

"Fine" she huffed as she pulled me away. "I like Jack but he won't like me back if I'm fat" I just mentally died inside knowing one of my bestfriend is starving herself for a boy that proberly already likes her for who she is already.

"You're not fat trust me, and if he did like you he would like you for you and he wouldn't want you to starve yourself just for him"

"You're right Kaylyn. this is why we would all fall apart without you." she pulled me into a deep hug and we walked back over to the table were we ALL start digging into our food..

When we were leaving I pulled Jack to the side. I couldn't let this one slide.

"Jack can I speak to you for a minute, in private?"

"Sure what's up?" he asked confused.

"Well before when I was speaking to Emma, she confessed to having a crush in you but she was starving herself because people have been calling her fat and stuff like that and she's convinced you won't like her if she's fat and I'm just worried."

"Don't worry about it, did you say Emma liked me?"

"Ye why do you like her?" He smirked. "we'll go ask her out you idiot" I said in a duh tone of voice. we all walked in pairs and me and Brooklyn where at the back laughing and joking when he turned to me and said "My family really like you, my mum has just text asking when they can meet you again" I laughed "this is becoming a regular thing" he smirked "maybe".

When we got to the hotel everyone disappeared upstairs and left me and Brooklyn alone. "I'm sorry I jut couldn't help myself you just looked so perfect" I blushed. "it's okay, I couldn't help myself either" he smiled "but Megan always appears and ruins everything" I looked at him in the eyes "not all the time." I kissed his cheek and walked up the stairs to the hotel room and he walked away.

.

.

(A/N apologise for the length)