Chapter 3

Sams POV

I woke up and sat on my phone for an hour. I got up and got dressed. I went downstairs and there was breakfast already made. I ate some and texted Ryan. I really needed to talk to her.

"want to pennyboard to starbucks?" I texted her. She replied "ya" and came over. She said hey to the guys and we left.

We pennyboarded to starbucks laughing the whole time. We got there and ordered our drinks. When they were ready we went and sat outside. "So where does this leave us?" I asked nervously. "I dont know." she said looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes. "Well what do you want to be?" I asked looking back into her eyes. " I.. I.. Uh.. Uhm.." she said not able to focus getting lost in my eyes. I stared back and leaned in. I kissed her and she kissed back. When we pulled back I just looked at her. "Uhm well we should get going." she said and stood up. We threw our cups out and skated home. It was a silent ride but it wasnt awkward. It was a comfortable silence.

Sams POV

We got back and I said "bye" and hugged her. I walked in and Kian walked up to me. "Soo how was it." kian said raising his eyebrows up and down. "Uhm good?" I asked. "So whats up with you two?" he said. "What do you mean? We are just friends." I replied. "Friends with benifits? It's obvious you guys have a thin for each other." he said. "Oh." I replied and went up to my room.

Ryans POV

I got home and ran up to my room. I got my phone out and facetimed my friend Adrian. We talked for a while and then I brought up Sam. I told her all about him and how we kissed 3 times. "Oh my god girl get some!" she screamed. I laughed and we talked for hours.

My friend Jack texted me and asked if I wanted to hang out. I said sure and he came over. "Sup Gilinsky!" I screamed hugging him. I havent seen him in so long and I missed him. We sat down and watched American Horror Story together. I hid my face in his chest but it wasnt anything serious or anything we were just really close friends.

We were still watching AHS when I got a text from Sam. I smiled when I saw his name on my phone. "What are you smiling at?" Jack said grabbing my phone. "Jack give me it!" I yelled jumping on his back. "Ooohh whos Sam?!" Jack said smirking. "The neighbor.." I said blushing. "That you likeeee?" he said. "Maybe.. Give

me my phone!" I yelled grabbing it from him. We both laughed and continued watching netflix.