Chapter 6

Ryan's Pov

The next morning I woke up to Justin screaming at his Xbox. I got up and walked down the hallway to his room. When I got there I opened his door and looked inside at him yelling cause he was loosing. "Hey Justin." I said distracting him. He paused the game and turned around. "Yeah?" He asked. "Can you shut up and stop screaming at your game!" I said and he just turned back around.

I started to walk back to my room until I heard Justin following me. "What?" I asked. "Can my friend come over? Pleeeaasee" He asked me. "Sure but he can't sleep over we are going to hang out with Sam and Levi tomorrow." I replied. "Okay!" He said running back to his room to call his friend.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. As i was getting all of the stuff out to make breakfast my phone beeped. I got a text from Sam.

S: Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today? We don't have to if you don't want to I know we have been hanging out a lot lately....

R: Nah don't worry about it! I love hanging out with you. And yeah but can you come over here today because Justin's friend is coming over I have to watch them.

S: Yeah sure what time?

R: You like pancakes?

S:duhh

R: Give me half an hour and you can come over for breakfast if you want.

S: Ok great see you later bye

R:byee

I left all the stuff for the pancakes on the table and went to take a quick shower and get dressed. After I was ready I finished making pancakes and set the table.

Just as I finished the doorbell rang. I walked over and opened it to see Sam. "hey" he said walking in behind me and closing the door. "hey can you go tell Justin the food is ready while I finish setting up?" I asked. "yeah sure." he said and walked up the stairs.

Sam's POV
I walked up and knocked on Justin's door. "come in" he shouted. I opened the door and he looked at me. "uh your sister wanted me to tell you breakfast is ready." I said. He nodded and followed me downstairs.

We all sat down and ate our pancakes. When we were done I helped Ryan clean up and the doorbell rang.

Ryan's POV
"It must be Justin's friend." I said walking to do the door. I opened my door and my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe who it was. It was...