3. Ichihoshi Hikaru (X OC)

Thank you so much EmeraldSpringLapin for being the first to request! And for being my first follower! I hope you like the one shot!

[xOC request]

+++++++

IRUKA HAD KNOWN the Ichihoshi brothers for a long time. She had watched Mitsuru's soccer matches, and advised him on how to become stronger alongside Hikaru.

After the accident, Iruka had lost contact with Hikaru. He had told her he didn't want to talk anymore. Iruka understood, knowing he would need time for himself. A part of her however, wished he would have allowed her to comfort him in his time of need.

When the light blue haired girl found out Hikaru was playing for the Japanese team, she knew enough time had passed, and it was time to reunite with her old friend.

Inazuma Japan had flown out to Russia, so Iruka had done the same. It took her all day to find the lodge where the team were staying, but it was all worth it. There wasn't security or anything outside, so she was able to slip in. Iruka wandered the building, until she came across the dining area.

"Hikaru!" Iruka slammed the doors open, making the team all turn in her direction. The dark blue haired soccer player looked up from his plate.

"Iruka..." His face showed surprise. Hikaru stood, and walked over to her. "Iruka, what are you-" *SLAP*

Hikaru held his right cheek, where Iruka had slapped him. She ignored the laughter from some of the boys, and pulled Hikaru out of the dining hall, through the corridors, and back outside.

Upon reaching outside, Iruka sat on the steps. Hikaru sat beside her, but left some personal space. An awkward silence followed, but it didn't linger for long before Iruka started talking.

"I missed you, did you know that?" Iruka began.

"Sorry... I didn't know what to say after..." Hikaru trailed off.

"You could have let me be there for you." Iruka replied, finally looking him in the eye. "But instead, you pushed me away. You refused to let me in, you didn't want my help. Do you know how much that hurts? To know your best friend doesn't trust you?"

"It wasn't about trust!" Hikaru shook his head. "I...I was broken, and scared and... I didn't want you to see me like that. I didn't want your image of me to be tarnished."

"Image?" Iruka scoffed. "What image? I don't have any expectations Hikaru. I wanted you to be yourself. And to let me help." Hikaru nodded.

"Yes. I know now."

Another silence fell upon the two of them. Hikaru shifted closer, and put his arms around Iruka's waist, hugging her tightly. She hesitated for a minute, then slowly leaned into his embrace.

"I missed you too (Y/N)." Hikaru said quietly, bringing a smile to Iruka's face. Hikaru released her from the hug, then cupped both her cheeks. He could feel Iruka's cheeks warming underneath his fingertips, it made him chuckle.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"I don't know." Iruka shrugged a response.

"Would you forgive me if I told you that I love you?" Hikaru leaned forward.

Hikaru kissed Iruka, softly at first, but then the passion and need grew. His lips pressed against hers harder, he pulled away and leaned back faster, and Iruka clung to him as precious oxygen was sucked out of her.

Both their cheeks were flushed when they pulled apart for good. Iruka felt awkward, and wasn't able to look Hikaru fully in the eye.

"I love you." Hikaru said again, pulling Iruka back into his arms. "Please forgive me."

"I forgave you the moment after I slapped you, Hikaru."

+++++++

I hope this was OK, EmeraldSpringLapin! Requests are still open, so feel free to request!