6. Dylan Keith (x OC)

For yinonesama1! Hope you like it :)

+++++++

Normal P.O.V

A NERVOUS DYLAN paced back and forth in his room. Tonight was the night he was going to propose to his girlfriend of two years, Yin Onesama, so it was no wonder he was nervous.

Yin was everything to Dylan. She was beautiful, smart, funny... To this day, the American soccer player still wondered how he had managed to get such a girl.

"Dylan?" His heart skipped a beat when he heard the front door open and shut. "I hope you don't mind, I used your spare key to get in since you weren't answering the door."

"O-OK, I'm upstairs!" He yelled. The sound of footsteps increased the feeling of panic in Dylan. So he did what any other normal young adult would do.

"Hey! Dylan, are you blocking the door?" Dylan pushed his back harder against the door, to stop Yin from getting in.

"Yeah.."

"Why?!"

"I... I wanna marry you, Yin." Dylan started. Yin's eyes widened, and she stopped trying to get in.

"I really wanted to ask you tonight, but I can't face you because I'm so nervous. Yin, would it be crazy if I asked you to marry me right now? With us like this?"

"Dylan..." Yin smiled, even though Dylan couldn't see. "It would be totally crazy."

"Knew it.." Dylan muttuted.

"But..!" Yin continued. "I didn't agree to date you because you were normal and boring."

Yin heard Dylan chuckle at this. At the same time, she could tell Dylan had moved away from the door.

"Yin, will you marry me?" Yin's heart skipped a beat. She kicked the door open and threw herself into Dylan's arms.

"Yes!"

"Y-You weren't supposed to open the door." Dylan muttured, kissing Yin's forehead.

"I think I have access to your room as your fiancé, don't you?"

+++++++

I think this one was really cute!

Just to let you all know, I was actually planning for this one shot book to be pretty short. And by pretty short I mean, less than twenty chapters ^^