8. Genda Koujirou x Shy! Reader

Asakayo_43, this is for you! I hope it's good ^^

+++++++

YOU BIT YOUR lip, and avoided eye contact with your boyfriend, Genda Koujirou. He had an amused smile on his face. Your heart was beating quickly, out of control, and you wondered how this had even happened.

You had invited Genda over to study, he was excelling in science, while you were struggling pretty bad. There was no choice but to study in your room because your twin brother and sister (pretend) were making too much noise downstairs, and your parents wouldn't stop staring and asking Genda questions.

The two of you had been studying for a couple of hours, and you were still struggling to understand what the hell Genda was talking about. You were so frustrated tears began brimming, so Genda decided to kiss you better. You wanted another kiss though, Genda was well aware. So he pinned you against your bedroom wall and said this:

"Tell me you want me to kiss you."

You were embarrassed beyond words, you knew there was no way you'd be able to ask.

"I won't let you go if you don't ask." Genda added with a smile.

"K-Kiss me then..." You mumbled. Genda had heard, but he wasn't satisfied with the volume.

"Sorry, didn't get that." Your cheeks reddened further, and you sighed softly.

"I'm just kidding babe." Genda kissed you again. "I'm sorry for teasing you, I know you're shy."

"I-It's OK..." You lifted your head, but still didn't look him in the eye. "As long as you're happy."

"Aw. I won't do it as often, promise." Genda grinned. "I love you, my shy princess."

"I-I love... You too."