5. Gouenji Shuuya/Axel Blaze

This one shot was requested by Luciana_chan7. I hope you like it!

+++++++

"(Y/N), what happened to your hands?" Your heart skipped a beat when your boyfriend, Gouenji Shuuya asked the forbidden question. Both your hands were bandaged. Come to think of it, you weren't sure why you thought Gouenji wouldn't notice, especially since the two of you were walking home hand in hand.

"N-Nothing, I just tripped during lunch." You shrugged it off.

"You're lying." Gouenji told you. Your breath hitched, but he didn't press on about the matter.

...

That was until the two of you arrived at your house. You unlocked the door, and both of you went inside.

"What happened to your hands?" He asked again, once you were in the living room.

"I told you already. I need to change out of my uniform." You shook your head, leaving the living room.

The truth was, you had gotten into a fight during lunch with a girl who was telling her friends how Gouenji was planning to dump you for her. This wasn't the first time you had gotten into a fight since dating Gouenji. Dating a popular guy was hard work. Not that you wanted Gouenji to know.

Gouenji followed you out of the living room, and upstairs.

"You're not getting dressed until you tell me what happened to your hands." Gouenji said, plopping himself down on your bed.

"Fine. I'll just start changing." You shrugged.

"I know you won't. You'd be too embarrassed." Gouenji smirked, making you scowl. He was right. Sighing, you sat down next to him on your bed.

"Promise not to get mad?" You asked. Gouenji nodded. "I got into a fight with another one of your fangirls today. But, only because she was saying you were going to dump me and date her!"

Now it was Gouenji's turn to sigh. "Does it hurt?"

"I-It stings." You replied truthfully. "Shuuya, I'm really-"

Gouenji held your hands. He looked at you for a moment, then lifted your right hand and began to gently kiss your knuckles. You blushed at this, and your heart began beating faster than normal.

"S-Shuuya..."

When he was done with your right hand, he let it go and started kissing the knuckles on your left hand.

"Don't get into any fights anymore, (Y/N). Just remember that I love you, and only you."

"I love you too, Shuuya."

+++++++

I hope you liked it! Tell me what you thought, Luciana_chan7!