9. Shindou Takuto (x OC)

AzulaPingu, here's your request!

+++++++

FUJIMOTO SIGHED IN frustration. She deleted her work, then began typing vigorously again. Her boyfriend, Shindou Takuto looked at her with a small smile. The blue eyed girl didn't noticed this however, as she was so focused on working.

Her class had been given a weekend assignment, to write 10,000 words on a topic of their choice. There were a lot of words, and very little time, so Fujimoto decided to start early, Friday night after school. She had invited Shindou over to keep her company, though Shindou couldn't really see how he was helping.

"Michiko, take a break would you? You're brain is going to explode." Shindou kissed his girlfriend's cheek.

"I'm fine, I'm almost done... Just 9,500 words left!"

"That's a lot...But I'm glad you're so hard working." Fujimoto glanced at Shindou, flashing him a smile before continuing her work.

"But then again..." Shindou placed his hand on hers, and Fujimoto stopped typing. "Please take a break. You've been typing and deleting for almost two hours now."

"But I-"

"No." Shindou put a finger on Fujimoto's lips, and smiled. "I'll help you out with the introduction... IF you stop for a break. A fifteen minute one." Fujimoto sighed in defeat. She did want Shindou to point her in the right direction...

"Fine." Fujimoto agreed.

"Guess I was useful after all." Shindou smiled. Fujimoto pecked his lips and nodded.