3

We left off...

Uraraka gasped, "The problem is that he was so rude about it. Yes, we bumped into each other but I didn't see him and he most likely saw me unless his eyes were closed. So he had to apologize too but no, he chose to scold me. He is such a jerk."

"You talking about me, Round Face?"

Uraraka froze and tensed up.

"Shit!"

We continue...

۵Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ Sᴛʀɪɴɢ۵

"I'll call you later, Tsu" Uraraka whispered into the phone. Her cheeks were hot and turning bright pink as she turned slowly to face the boy behind her.

"What? What's happening, is it him? Tell me the details!" Her best friend yelled into the phone. "You've got to tell me!"

"I said, I'll call you later" Uraraka hissed before hanging up and shoving her phone in her pocket. She cleared her throat and pushed her hair behind her ear before looking up at the ash-brown haired boy in front of her.

"How may I help you?"

"No, how may I help you. You were the one talking about me, Round Face" he said with a smirk.

Uraraka rolled her eyes, "First of all, my name isn't Round Face. And secondly, you wish I was talking about you."

"Oh yeah," he challenged raising a brow. He crossed his arms, taking a step closer to Uraraka.

"Yeah, and not like it's any of your business but I was talking about another jerk," she said taking a step towards him as well. Uraraka held her chin high and was riding off this newly found confidence. She would have never done this back home.

"So there's another guy who you bumped into that spilled paint on you?"

Uraraka bit her lip, mentally questioning how much of the conversation he heard. "Look here jerk, I don't have to explain myself to you. Just know that I wasn't talking about you."

"Whatever you say, Round Face," he said finally looking away from her.

"Still not my name." Uraraka stepped around him and continued off to the music building.

"Whatever" she heard him yell back at her.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

After her class on classical music, Uraraka spent some time practicing. She flipped through the book looking for a song to play when she landed on a song. The song that her mother loved when Uraraka played it.

She played the whole song all the way through and felt a sudden urge to call her mother. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out her phone and dialed her mother's number.

"Hello," her mother said quietly into the phone. Tears welled into Uraraka's eyes at the sound of her voice. She missed her mother so much.

"Hi, mom."

"How is it sweetie," her mother asked. She could hear some movements in the background and the sound of the couch as her mother sat down.

"It's been great. I made a couple of friends. The teachers are nice."

"That's good. Your dad sent another letter. He wishes you luck." Her mother went on a coughing fit before clearing her throat.

"You okay, mom?" Uraraka put down her violin in the case and crossed on leg over the other. She completely ignored the mention of her father because he hasn't been much of one to her since she was 8.