THREE

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

bambi – bubblesnicole – blossomdiane – buttercup

bambi – bubbles
nicole – blossom
diane – buttercup

buttercup
BAMBI WHERE THE
FUCK ARE YOU
HIDING?

bubbles
what? i'm upstairs. . .

buttercup
WHICH PART UPSTAIRS
ARE YOU HIDING????

bubbles
you know me so
well it's scary

blossom
I TOLD YOU WE
SHOULDN'T HAVE
INVITED TOM
HIDDLESTON

bubbles
no no it's okay

tom and i already
saw each other and
we had a nice chat

buttercup
so why are you hiding
from the party?? 🤔

bubbles
people keep coming
up to and asking me
about the kanye thing
or when i'm releasing
new music

blossom
well,,, it has been three
years since your 1989
album 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe
people were just curious

bubbles
yeah maybe. . .either
way there's going to
be "BAMBI GRAY
REFUSES TO COMMENT
ON KANYE WEST
FUED" headlines
tomorrow 😓

i can't win
with these people

blossom
hey bams you know
we can go home early
and the three of us
can have a sleepover
right??

bubbles
don't!! it's your birthday
and diane and lizzie
finally get to see each
other after a
few months

buttercup
you're too kind bambi
gray!! i'll try to get
spoilers but i bet lizzie
wouldn't budge

blossom
if only we invited
tom holland 😒

bubbles
hahaha 😂

you guys
enjoy the party

i'm in a bathtub with a
bottle of patron and
my phone to keep
me company

blossom
whoa sounds
like a new song 🤔

bubbles
🙃

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Bambi sighs as she takes another sip from the bottle

Bambi sighs as she takes another sip from the bottle. Scrolling through her phone, she had seen that her latest Instagram post managed to spark another controversy. She shakes her head at the thought that some people thought they were two steps ahead of her because of a simple post on her social media.

Lately, the singer-songwriter had been dubbed as a "snake" or "two-faced" because of some miscommunication between hers and Kanye's ends. There were some days where she wishes she would just go on a rant on Twitter and there were other days where Bambi just wanted to quit the music industry and hide.

The door creaks open and Bambi briefly hears the electric dance music. The person sighs and she hears a bottle being set down the marble counter. Before the person could pee or poop, Bambi informs them: "Occupied!"

"Oh!" The person—a male—exclaims. "Sorry, I'll just—why are you in the bathtub?" He asks as he slides the curtain open.

Bambi was met with soft mesmerizing blue eyes and a bashful smile. The guy was famous—that's for sure. He was tall, well-built (like superhero built) and he wore a blue baseball cap that said NASA. He looked so familiar yet she couldn't put her finger on where she had seen him before. . .(she also thought that this stranger was too gorgeous to not be famous).

With blushing cheeks and eyes downcast, Bambi replies. "Why are you sliding the curtain open? For all we know, I could have been naked or having sex with some random stranger."

He laughs and it was a nice sound to hear. His laugh sounded like child's on Christmas morning. "How's life going for Bambi Gray?" He asks while leaning against the marble sink.

Bambi narrows her eyes at him. "Why do you know my name?"

"You're the Bambi Gray. Everyone knows your name."

"Because I'm a good songwriter or because I'm an alleged back-stabbing snake?"

He shrugs and gives her a half-smile. "To be fair," The stranger says, a hint of a Boston accent slipping out. "I know your name because I think you're pretty easy on the eyes."

Although her cheeks turned bright red, Bambi rolls her eyes as an attempt to hide the nerves brewing in her stomach. Wow, she though, if I go on a date with this guy, then I might blush the whole time.

Her conscience laughs at her pounding heart for even entertaining the idea of dating. Bambi's reputation was down the drain so she was pretty sure this stranger was just making small talk or digging for information. She decides that it was for the best that she didn't get her hopes up.

"Uhm. . .thank you." Bambi says, "That's very nice of you. Did you—uh—need to pee or vomit?"

"Well, my bladder is hanging in there. . ."

"Shit, sorry." She apologizes and scrambles to her feet, hilariously failing because it wasn't easy to stand on high heels inside a bath-tub. Luckily, the gorgeous stranger set aside his drink and helps her set her feet on the floor.

They were so close and he was practically holding her elbows and Bambi could smell the alcohol on their breaths and she could feel her breathing—

"Wow." Bambi blurts out, "Your eyes. . .just wow." She was lost for words once she got a closer look at those mesmerizing baby blue eyes. She wasn't sure if they resembled the sky or the ocean.

It was his turn to blush and look down. "Thank you."

A few seconds of silence pass and Bambi spots her phone and bottle of vodka. She hastily grabs it and makes her way out with a look between embarrassed and apologetic thrown at the handsome stranger. "I'm sorry you couldn't pee but it was very nice talking to you. . ."

"Chris."

"Right, Chris." Bambi repeats and she feels her smile go wide. "You're gorgeous by the way and—oh, I just said that. Uhm, bye. See you around." She turns the knob, steps out of the bathroom, and closes it shut.

The last thing Bambi hears is his melodic laugh and the cursing inside her head she gives herself because of how awkward and lame she had acted. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE
tell me what you
think so far!!!!! 😁💕